Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1 inch of rain in 34 days, and that one inch of rain was in and out of here in an hour, next morning it sure felt good, but it was short lived. 100 again today

60% chance tomorrow here but will prob get deflected by the mountains as usual.
49225624.jpg

That aint good
Hottest year in 10 years, then add the drought.
It has been tough of everyone, farmers, folks and animals. I have been putting fresh water out for the deer, even a whole watermelon that was not that sweet.

It sure is nice to depend on most you mugs to be here every morning telling stories or lies :eek:...Good Morning!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Looks like a bunch of wet stuff blowing up thru Az ALL WEEK. Here the next seasonal rainfall would be somewhere between 8/13 and 9/25 which just happens to correspond with Deer Season in this zone. When I was still doin' that stuff, it always rained at least once during Deer season and usually the day you were out in the brush :lol:

Got about 9 stumps pulled yesterday, just more dirt work left, have a pile to move and some more grading. I'm going to switch out buckets from dig to clean out, that should speed things up. After that the daughter's El Camino is acting up, stalled coming around corner, now running rich. Holley 600 (new). Wife was feeling generous, so daughter is driving the Stinger to work today.

Got about 9 stumps pulled yesterday, just more dirt work left, have a pile to move and some more grading. I'm going to switch out buckets from dig to clean out, that should speed things up. After that the daughter's El Camino is acting up, stalled coming around corner, now running rich. Holley 600 (new). Wife was feeling generous, so daughter is driving the Stinger to work today.
You may have the floats set to shallow, not enough fuel in the bowls, adjust some of the rich out of it.. just a thought

We have maybe 15 small ugly trees in our meadow that we've decided to take out.
They are in a group on one side of the field and would look a lot nicer gone.
They aren't very big cut them down burn them in a pile bring the tractor in and pull the stumps.
A little dirt and you don't know they were ever there.
Shouldn't be too hard.

We have maybe 15 small ugly trees in our meadow that we've decided to take out.
They are in a group on one side of the field and would look a lot nicer gone.
They aren't very big cut them down burn them in a pile bring the tractor in and pull the stumps.
A little dirt and you don't know they were ever there.
Shouldn't be too hard.

I can't pull even small alders with my tractor, have to use excavator. Have stuck root grapple under one, just lifts up the back wheels lol!

This double stump was the worst, couldn't split the two, spent over an hour with 3 repositions to get them out, then excavator could hardly lift the both of them so I pushed it down the driveway with the blade!

Image (50).jpeg

Image (51).jpeg

I can't pull even small alders with my tractor, have to use excavator. Have stuck root grapple under one, just lifts up the back wheels lol!
My neighbor and good buddy's tractor is a little bigger than yours. I'll have to get him down and see what he thinks.
Might just get a bid from the tree company I use for part or maybe the whole job.

My neighbor and good buddy's tractor is a little bigger than yours. I'll have to get him down and see what he thinks.
Might just get a bid from the tree company I use for part or maybe the whole job.

Have a good strap and be careful, my uncle got killed that way.

Weather is turning here mid 80's next week and a couple chances for decent rain.
After three weeks of no rain looking at the yard I have only a couple spots that need water.
I guess we sit on a water table here and there. Never had a problem in the basement.
Must be enough to keep it all green. Wasted that money when I put in a sprinkler system. :BangHead:
Places around the property like the meadow looks like it did in the spring just as green as he can be.

-
Back