Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
75 percent blockage in one main hart artery behind the hart, she should feel really good compared to the last 7 months, always tired.
Woo Hoo just a great big woo Hoo! That stuff is scary. Glad she is doing so well. To echo what so many others have already said the stint procedure provides almost instant relief and improvement. Good luck today treasure hunting!

Morning checking in. I worked so hard yesterday I've decided to goof off go to the gym and enjoy the day. A real retiree day!!

Woo Hoo just a great big woo Hoo! That stuff is scary. Glad she is doing so well. To echo what so many others have already said the stint procedure provides almost instant relief and improvement. Good luck today treasure hunting!
Thats what I am seeing, she never complained of being tired yesterday, and she does twice or more a day, so I agree, instant relief, and thank you my friend :thumbsup:

Well, good morning everyone, Tuesdays stent went well for my wife, went in threw her wrist witch we was so happy it worked out that way.
She can't use that arm for anything, it was her right wrist and she is right handed, the stress test was Monday, in the hospital Tuesdays morning, brought her home at 12 thirty pm that same day.
Now that it Thursday she has one more day to go before she can type, but her feet work fine so she wants to get out of the house today (can't blame her at all ) treasure hunting today if the weather does not get to crazy.
Missed you guys :poke:

Great news Mike

Ok I gotta rant here. Today is back to school day and parents are posting first day back pictures of their kids.

now I’m not a prude by any means, but shouldn’t it bother a parent to be sending their 8th grad and highschool daughters to school in booty shorts with their *** checks hanging out or in cut offs and sport bras?!! And not only allowing but taking pics of it!!!! Sad part is , it’s not one or two, it’s all of them. I mean for ducks sake, theyre 12 and 13 years old , do they really need to be dressing like that that early?!?

Rant over.

Ok I gotta rant here. Today is back to school day and parents are posting first day back pictures of their kids.

now I’m not a prude by any means, but shouldn’t it bother a parent to be sending their 8th grad and highschool daughters to school in booty shorts with their *** checks hanging out or in cut offs and sport bras?!! And not only allowing but taking pics of it!!!! Sad part is , it’s not one or two, it’s all of them. I mean for ducks sake, theyre 12 and 13 years old , do they really need to be dressing like that that early?!?

Rant over.
Most schools have guidelines concerning that. I'm surprised how early (August 4th) they're starting school.

Most schools have guidelines concerning that. I'm surprised how early (August 4th) they're starting school.
they must not be enforcing those policies.
They’re on this “year round “ schedule.

they get a two week fall break,
4 weeks for Christmas
Two weeks for Spring break
6.5 weeks for summer vacation.
Plus all federal holidays are observed

makes no sense

It's Thunderbird Thursday!

thunderbirdthursdayXIII.jpg

Good morning :D

Rant over.
well, I must say that I have not seen that yet here, but this summer I seen vacationing family's post some seriously un tasteful pictures of there girls 12 to 16 years old.
But I do agree these new parents (not all) are taking life and throwing it to there 13 year olds way to soon.

Well you are in Farm country!:poke::rofl:
now thats funny :rofl:

they must not be enforcing those policies.
They’re on this “year round “ schedule.

they get a two week fall break,
4 weeks for Christmas
Two weeks for Spring break
6.5 weeks for summer vacation.
Plus all federal holidays are observed

makes no sense

My granbrats in Phx started school this week also. Good thing they're desert natives, recess on a Phx school playground would be a real futhermucker for some poor kid that just relocated from Santa Monica. :BangHead: Just lookin' at the Phx weather, the granbrats may need their rain coats for recess today :lol:.

Last edited:
Like it or not.....In Vietnam...ALL students, male and female, are required to wear a school uniform throughout all school years.....:lol:

We had dress codes we had to abide by. In Jr High we couldn't wear just a t-shirt unless the shirt had a pocket :lol:. Hair touch a boy's collar, call made to the parental units to remedy the situation. Probly a good thing I didn't start wearing Carhartts until I was out of school :rofl:

-
Back