Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice evening. So far one mosquito in the last 4 days. And it got murdered.
Just chillin on the veranda at the B&B, the girls went to go launder some clothes,almost time to pack it in.

My view for the week.
Nice evening. So far one mosquito in the last 4 days. And it got murdered.
Just chillin on the veranda at the B&B, the girls went to go launder some clothes,almost time to pack it in.
My vantage point for the week.

20220803_202121.jpg

My view for the week.

My vantage point for the week.

View attachment 1715965264
That looks pretty comfy. We have had a odd evening. Had to pour a bottle of wine down the sink. That just does not happen at our house. I mean I will just almost drink vinegar vs throwing a bottle out. Couldn’t do it tonight, down the drain it went. 2018 Erath Pinot Noir from Oregon. F it we poured some bourbon! All good now!

Transmission work...

Park cable adjusted and passes Park engagement test (roll in neutral, Park Off.....Park On, does not move).

Shift cable failed test. Assuming that if the :"Park" goes in and out of Park that the inability to obtain any gear may not be a cable issue but something more nefarious

I'll build an "assistant" tomorrow.and run through the shift cable adjustment

Changed the light switch and cleaned up the pushbuttons while I had. It all apart

20220803_232650.jpg

20220803_224331.jpg

20220803_224521.jpg

20220803_234823.jpg

Morning!
Digby is a calm 60 degrees,beatiful sunrise. High of 84 today.
BB500703-47F4-4050-B497-53B83A132C60.jpeg

Well, good morning everyone, Tuesdays stent went well for my wife, went in threw her wrist witch we was so happy it worked out that way.
She can't use that arm for anything, it was her right wrist and she is right handed, the stress test was Monday, in the hospital Tuesdays morning, brought her home at 12 thirty pm that same day.
Now that it Thursday she has one more day to go before she can type, but her feet work fine so she wants to get out of the house today (can't blame her at all ) treasure hunting today if the weather does not get to crazy.
Missed you guys :poke:

75 percent blockage in one main hart artery behind the hart, she should feel really good compared to the last 7 months, always tired.

75 percent blockage in one main hart artery behind the hart, she should feel really good compared to the last 7 months, always tired.
Glad she’s on the mend. Prayers continue

-
Back