Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny stuffed peppers story
When I was in Serbia we had to hire a new cook...so we'd bring locals in to cook tryout dinners for the team

Lady came in and made stuffed peppers that were amazing ... so we hired her

Well, after about 3 days in a row we asked her to makes something other than stuffed peppers.
Turns out that was all she knew how to make.
I like them, but that would get old quick!

Couple of seasons the farmers up the street from the rock farm planted bells :D. End of the day after they pick I go take a walk in the rows and gather up some of the culls. Unless they were the perfect looking ones you see in the markets, they just threw them on the ground and plowed them under. :D

Couple of seasons the farmers up the street from the rock farm planted bells :D. End of the day after they pick I go take a walk in the rows and gather up some of the culls. Unless they were the perfect looking ones you see in the markets, they just threw them on the ground and plowed them under. :D

I seem to recall some hubbub a few years back about gleaners and the industrial operations taking issue with that

Them harvesters are real particular what they pack for the market. Everything else is just fertilizer to them. Now the few time they grew artichokes nearby, they had armed security guards watching the fields. You'd think they were growin' cannabis :rofl:.

I would use some spray lithium.

TMI...
jackoff.gif

The swelling on my face from the bee sting has gone down this weekend...

Now I'm back to looking abnormal....

Speaking of that... I heard a good saying from one of my passengers this weekend that I picked up from a wedding photo shoot for his sister...

"I'm good at looking good"... :D

-
Back