Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a few motorcycles in my younger days. I enjoyed riding until that drunk pulled in front of me one night.
I walked away from the wreck and lost the passion to ride.

That sucks...

Thinking through options for a potential job change that would require an occasional commute to DC.

Something like this. Upright with windscreen but I like the look of the classic bikes

Screenshot_20220816-064947_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, I can't believe I don't have any appointments or responsibilities today..

Funny you mentioned Hershey. Was at Matts for a bit yesterday I have a open invitation to vend on his spot. I might, not sure yet with the way iI have been lately.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Pulled the driveshaft and trans tailshaft housing off to replace a bushing and change the yoke. More slop in there that I would like to see, maybe some of the shake, maybe just needs to be made right. Either way, it will be better once the parts get here. Going to try to mow this aft before my boy gets here. Have a great day

Sure. Takes a long time looking it all up. Thinking Meters/scopes. i have to many never really put them out at Carlisle.

Morning! Still raining. Light rain though.
Guess im working indoors. Shop still needs work.

WHAAAA!!???

sounds like a day to run wild in the shop :thumbsup:
Yep, think I will get the hush mat finished up in the floor boards. I don't think I feel up to laying on my back today to get my kick down and shifter cable in.. to many miles on the road setting, I need to move around some, might wipe her down, she is getting a little dusty.

-
Back