Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tell you what it is amazing what the inputs into the flight recorder "black box" are. That was one of mine. Everything thinkable even stress indicatiors for the airframe. Hundreds of inputs.
So you did black boxes?

Tail light Tuesday?

20220814_163305.jpg

20220814_163247.jpg

View attachment 1715971135

View attachment 1715971136

Not the box itself but everything that fed it information. Not the cockpit voice recorder, that was the comms guys. We would download the info and send it out to be analized every three months for analysis. Always fun chasing bad inputs to it. Always something. Hated the stress indicators they were basically glueed in certain areas on the airframe. Let me find a picture.

similar
SG-001.gif

We could not mess up at all. Plane would go down for sure. I hated having a "new" one and train them was not bad but the first time they fixed something themself I would double check it them make them go on the first test flight of the system. Definately kept the standard of work up there. Not every one just randomly. If they were funny with it they took shortcuts and we would re check the sytem. That was my quality cotrol I started. All the base commanders loved me.

Lots of stress I had being a shop chief.

Good morning all. Already started re-connecting only the necesary systems on the F100 to see if the oil pump change cured the oil pressure problem. If so I will finish connecting exhaust, drive shaft etc. If not then I'm yanking this motor back out and swapping it. Didnt backread.

It was a interesting job. Did alot of box repairing in the shop also. I wish I had some of those testers still.

One of the 2nd or 3rd tier unforeseen consequences to modifying tunnel and fire wall pedals and seats, ie: the seat is further back on mine. When I drape my arm out window like the pix of FOGs Duster the door lock is right in the way. And I mean right in the meat of your arm way. I will solve it some day.

Wow my bro in law us getting himself in trouble with my wife and her other brothers over this farm stuff. They all split the crop profit so they can pay their loans but he thinks he can keep all the crop insurance money and the sub lease money for pasture rent after harvest.

Morning fellers, rain last night nice cool morning. John shouldn't be too hard to move the lock thingy.

One of the 2nd or 3rd tier unforeseen consequences to modifying tunnel and fire wall pedals and seats, ie: the seat is further back on mine. When I drape my arm out window like the pix of FOGs Duster the door lock is right in the way. And I mean right in the meat of your arm way. I will solve it some day.
Just like myself , I like to rest my arm on the door . Habit . Must be some way to solve it.

Wow my bro in law us getting himself in trouble with my wife and her other brothers over this farm stuff. They all split the crop profit so they can pay their loans but he thinks he can keep all the crop insurance money and the sub lease money for pasture rent after harvest.
TMM I found it best to walk away from squabbles on the in-law side. To many feeling to get hurt. But it is hard to do when the wife is involved.

TMM I found it best to walk away from squabbles on the in-law side. To many feeling to get hurt. But it is hard to do when the wife is involved.
They will end up selling the land to the neighbors and be done with it. BIL Tim can farm what ever land he can after that. Tim is being greedy and his own brothers and sisters don't trust him. There's a pipeline going through and he thinks he should get to keep the easement check instead of dividing it between the landowners.

-
Back