Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow my bro in law us getting himself in trouble with my wife and her other brothers over this farm stuff. They all split the crop profit so they can pay their loans but he thinks he can keep all the crop insurance money and the sub lease money for pasture rent after harvest.

Sadly, business with family tends to go south more often than not

Last edited:
Wow my bro in law us getting himself in trouble with my wife and her other brothers over this farm stuff. They all split the crop profit so they can pay their loans but he thinks he can keep all the crop insurance money and the sub lease money for pasture rent after harvest.

:popcorn:

One of the 2nd or 3rd tier unforeseen consequences to modifying tunnel and fire wall pedals and seats, ie: the seat is further back on mine. When I drape my arm out window like the pix of FOGs Duster the door lock is right in the way. And I mean right in the meat of your arm way. I will solve it some day.

Just like myself , I like to rest my arm on the door . Habit . Must be some way to solve it.

You gotta rest your arm on the door to look cool when you pass a hot chick...
cool.gif

Hang your arm out the window and slowly creep by while staring at her...
wowzer.gif

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It's . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Tuesday! . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .
Good morning :D

Slowly getting stuff done. But not fast enough. I reviewed my list. Then trashed it. Most,or all of it isnt happening.

Getting ready to go check out this sheet metal and bed this guy has for my wrecked D250......:thumbsup:

Sure. Takes a long time looking it all up. Thinking Meters/scopes. i have to many never really put them out at Carlisle.
Never know, but I would think Hershey should be a better crowd for that than Carlisle. Biggest problem I saw at Carlisle -a lot of the people looking already had them and were seeing 'what theirs was worth'. Seems like most of these are seen as garage art whether they work or not. So higher $ ones are gonna be tough to find a buyer. But there's plenty of white hairs with deep pockets at Hershey. LOL

They must have put Walker Turbos on that
th?id=OIP.jpg

that launched last night :lol:
I didn't hear it or feel it and I was still awake when the paper said it headed for the crabs in the S. Pacific :lol:

I did a little tidying up in my whiskey room while the wife is out kayaking. Damn that sampling before noon is a tough job. :thumbsup::rofl:

Well I bailed early today to help Jodi prep the house for the photographer tomorrow morning. She got pulled in to work at HQ unexpectedly so I am now left unguided and in dangerous water. In my mind I have three very distinctly different choices.
A: I make a vain, very futile attempt at reading her mind, and then rearranging the deck chairs. (total waste of time and energy as I will most certainly get it wrong)
B: I sip whiskey until she comes back home and provides mission objective and directional guidance. I may or may not be coherent?
C: I fire up Harley and go for a putt, may or may not be home by the time she arrives? (Death wish)
Obviously a Catch-22

Well I bailed early today to help Jodi prep the house for the photographer tomorrow morning. She got pulled in to work at HQ unexpectedly so I am now left unguided and in dangerous water. In my mind I have three very distinctly different choices.
A: I make a vain, very futile attempt at reading her mind, and then rearranging the deck chairs. (total waste of time and energy as I will most certainly get it wrong)
B: I sip whiskey until she comes back home and provides mission objective and directional guidance. I may or may not be coherent?
C: I fire up Harley and go for a putt, may or may not be home by the time she arrives? (Death wish)
Obviously a Catch-22

Regardless of your choice, make sure your last will and testament is in order.

:rolleyes:

Went by that guy Bob's place to see the D250 truck bed. Guy has all sorts of different stuff there he's working on. 66 Continental, 70 AMX, 69 Old 442, 63 Belvedere, 91 Ram 1500 he's building for himself with Nice 440 in it. And some other vehicles. He's mostly a bodyman and his very small shop looks like it. Guess he's bout 72 or so. Anyhow, bought the bed and both doors and both fenders for $500, little or no rust. Caveat, I need to go over there and remove them from the truck. I'll call one of these young bucks to go over and crawl under and help me......

Obviously a Catch-22

Your analysis-of-alternatives presents several opportunities....

Magic 8 ball Responses

Option A: Outlook Good

Option B: You may rely on it

Option C: It is decidedly so

And as the Commander always responds to your MICON with Option D:
Establish a Point-of-no-return for a Harley Putt that ensures return prior to the boss, then act as if you are trying to accomplish something (being poorly done) so you are directed to stop...which leads to sipping whiskey.

Pushed her out. Decided to knock out the fuel cell cage today.

D387745D-5453-4570-BC1A-8264F483BDC3.jpeg

Your analysis-of-alternatives presents several opportunities....

Magic 8 ball Responses

Option A: Outlook Good

Option B: You may rely on it

Option C: It is decidedly so

And as the Commander always responds to your MICON with Option D:
Establish a Point-of-no-return for a Harley Putt that ensures return prior to the boss, then act as if you are trying to accomplish something (being poorly done) so you are directed to stop...which leads to sipping whiskey.
Epic fail, could not reach mission go, no go, pivot point, fall back position Alpha! Pouring Bourbon now! ETA on Boss Lady, imminent! She is coming home to rescue me. It sounds quite chivalrous, but I can assure you it is self defense on her part. She learned years ago not to leave me unsupervised! Can a female be chivalrous?

Epic fail, could not reach mission go, no go, pivot point, fall back position Alpha! Pouring Bourbon now! ETA on Boss Lady, imminent! She is coming home to rescue me. It sounds quite chivalrous, but I can assure you it is self defense on her part. She learned years ago not to leave me unsupervised! Can a female be chivalrous?

:rofl:

Managed to get little to nothing done. One corner of shop cleaned. Had a battery rack, it was too big, then realized i had a smaller one. Perfect. Cleaned toolbox, put more stuff away. I need to do some ladder climbing. Not happening. At least when im in shop by myself. Will get kim to assist,to pass me the heavy stuff.
Physio next…

-
Back