Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Epic fail, could not reach mission go, no go, pivot point, fall back position Alpha! Pouring Bourbon now! ETA on Boss Lady, imminent! She is coming home to rescue me. It sounds quite chivalrous, but I can assure you it is self defense on her part. She learned years ago not to leave me unsupervised! Can a female be chivalrous?

We may need to launch the QRF for John...

Guy was splitting and a piece hit him in the gut. Didn’t seem bad, but…. Said he’d be back tomorrow.

doh.gif

Found a 212 cc engine on sale. I have those cushman lobsters and want to get at least 1 running. Single powered rear wheel,2 steer wheels on front,with a 4 foot wide box. Will be handy around the yard,traction is the only concern.

Taking bets.how many people can I piss off at work this week before getting fired? I’m up to 4.

Thats a high performance splitter for sure!
I have had the pleasure of running,repairing a couple different firewood processors.
One was a Guillotine type. It would smash through anything.
A couple chainsaw types,require a lot of maintenance.
Company is Eastonmade. Was just checking them out on Youtube. That is one of there more basic machines at about $16K.
Check out this one!

Fun day planned today. We're heading up to Kansas City this morning for a golf lesson and a round of golf.
Our good friend is Director of Instruction for a very exclusive KC golf course. Cost like 50k just to just join their club...we get to play for free!!
We have a lesson with him this morning play golf for a couple hours followed with a short game lesson.
A day of golf can't beat it!!

Last edited:
No by bald spot is a solar generator silly. Not here? Seems like it has been on all nght.

Well not too many mornings where I'm first on and silence...weird for sure.
Oh well you and me. :thumbsup:
When do you get your storage trailer or was that just a thought?

Have to get the area cleared and somewhat graded. Just dragging *** on it. Hopefully this weekend get it cleard. Lots of Bamboo there.

Have to get the area cleared and somewhat graded. Just dragging *** on it. Hopefully this weekend get it cleard. Lots of Bamboo there.
Oh thats right yeah you were going to get the daughter to work it with a skid loader or something like that.

-
Back