Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We take each of the grand kids to Disney World for a week. Their own special trip filled with all they want to do.
We get them the Disney guide for kids the Christmas before the trip so they can look and decide what they want to see.
We're going the middle of October on her Rylin's fall break. A good time to go weather and crowd wise.
Cheryl got on at 5am this morning to book our dining for the week.
It was the first day she could 60 days out and amazing how fast the spots fill up.
My favorite part of Disney...going home.

My wife ordered me a Disney wrist band and it came in the mail. I asked her if I really had to wear it.
She told me it was a quicker way of getting in the park used for reservations opening the room without a key less other stuff to carry.
I thought for a few seconds and asked if I could charge beer or alcohol on it, and she said I could.
Alright I'll wear it. :D

My wife ordered me a Disney wrist band and it came in the mail. I asked her if I really had to wear it.
She told me it was a quicker way of getting in the park used for reservations opening the room without a key less other stuff to carry.
I thought for a few seconds and asked if I could charge beer or alcohol on it, and she said I could.
Alright I'll wear it. :D
Do they deliver? I need one!

We take each of the grand kids to Disney World for a week. Their own special trip filled with all they want to do.
We get them the Disney guide for kids the Christmas before the trip so they can look and decide what they want to see.
We're going the middle of October on her Rylin's fall break. A good time to go weather and crowd wise.
Cheryl got on at 5am this morning to book our dining for the week.
It was the first day she could 60 days out and amazing how fast the spots fill up.
My favorite part of Disney...going home.
I don't know if my knees and hips could stand all the walking and standing but I love Disney. Been to Fla 4 or 5 times.

Maters to give away

20220817_072432.jpg

20220815_093224.jpg

20220811_163604.jpg

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Looks like I will be returning to work next week. They are getting ansy...and so am I. It is time, if I need a break from standing or what have you, then I will. Just how it is going to be.

Morning!
Clear and calm. Going to be hoomid today.
Will crank the a/c i guess. Guess i should think about driving something into shop and start earning some money. One more corner to clean up first.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Looks like I will be returning to work next week. They are getting ansy...and so am I. It is time, if I need a break from standing or what have you, then I will. Just how it is going to be.
Good to hear you are on the mend!

Hey Eric... any guidance from the docs on a wrap or sleeve to help with stability?

I have never been to the land of the mouse, I have heard it is crazy full of people even during off season. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Just to many folks there for me.
I’ve been to all of them. Didn’t care for it as a kid, still don’t care for it. As a kid, we went three times, but being 6 years older than my siblings, And with helicopter parents, I got stuck to kiddie sized rides. Only thing I remember from all of it, I lost money on Space mountain. That’s literally all I can remember.

The one in CA was honestly not bad despite being much much smaller. It was Memorial Day weekend in 2013 and we got the 24hr/3day pass. That was actually cool

How my day is gonna go can be seen from right here… brand new pack of bacon just bought last night for 9 bucks…. Date says good thru 10/23/2022

249544A0-70B8-4B69-8A23-832D16EBEB52.jpeg

Hey Eric... any guidance from the docs on a wrap or sleeve to help with stability?

No wraps for now. Just get off of it when needed and keep on the exercises to build more strength. We will see, maybe change some before going back

-
Back