Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Doge ram
Looks like front cv shafts are a little floppy. But the siezed caliper may be the cause of the noise/vibration. Real shitty brakes when i test drove it..guess i should investigate the back brakes.

Doge ram
Looks like front cv shafts are a little floppy. But the siezed caliper may be the cause of the noise/vibration. Real shitty brakes when i test drove it..guess i should investigate the back brakes.
Brakes we don't need no steekin brakes

:lol:

Fixing brakes.... that's how it all starts. Pretty soon you're replacing the transmission:rolleyes:
Hi, my name is Willie….. Hi Willie. I am a car junkie, I started with fixing the brakes, it was my gateway. Next thing you know my carb is on my bench in a zillion pieces, I do not remember taking it off the manifold. Now my transmission is laying on the floor under my car. I have no idea how it happened. I called my sponsor but he was busy putting a cam in. I had to step away, and now I am on day four of being wrench free. Are there any free cookies left?

Hi, my name is Willie….. Hi Willie. I am a car junkie, I started with fixing the brakes, it was my gateway. Next thing you know my carb is on my bench in a zillion pieces, I do not remember taking it off the manifold. Now my transmission is laying on the floor under my car. I have no idea how it happened. I called my sponsor but he was busy putting a cam in. I had to step away, and now I am on day four of being wrench free. Are there any free cookies left?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

:rofl::rofl:

I'm still laughing

I'm sharing this. It's perfect

I don't have a garden either. Tried for many years to no avail. Everything gets half way through the growing season like gangbusters and then dies.
Everything grows like gangbusters in Viet Nam. Gonna try my hand at a garden there...Should be interesting..

IMG_20220817_135129475_HDR.jpg
Went for an hour drive in my Scamp today and took me 2 hours to clean the bugs off the front end. The grill was hard to clean but the radiator was the worse trying to hand pick stuck bug butts from between the cores.
One thing about North Dakota is we do have plenty of bugs just waiting to commit suicide. lol

View attachment 1715971927Went for an hour drive in my Scamp today and took me 2 hours to clean the bugs off the front end. The grill was hard to clean but the radiator was the worse trying to hand pick stuck bug butts from between the cores.
One thing about North Dakota is we do have plenty of bugs just waiting to commit suicide. lol
Removable radiator screen, perhaps ?

View attachment 1715971927Went for an hour drive in my Scamp today and took me 2 hours to clean the bugs off the front end. The grill was hard to clean but the radiator was the worse trying to hand pick stuck bug butts from between the cores.

Was up in Devils Lake a few years back for work. We arrived at our destination and sat in the car looking out at the fog of blood-suckers swarming and were like :wtf:

Was up in Devils Lake a few years back for work. We arrived at our destination and sat in the car looking out at the fog of blood-suckers swarming and were like :wtf:
Not bad this year thank God.
If you have to come up here again look me up I'm always in Devils Lake shopping. I live 50 miles from there.

What kind of work do you do that would bring you all the way up here?

-
Back