Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

:rofl::rofl:

VOICES_REAL_01.jpg

View attachment 1715971927Went for an hour drive in my Scamp today and took me 2 hours to clean the bugs off the front end. The grill was hard to clean but the radiator was the worse trying to hand pick stuck bug butts from between the cores.
One thing about North Dakota is we do have plenty of bugs just waiting to commit suicide. lol

Why not take it to the do it yourself car wash and use the pressure hose to blast them forward from the back of the radiator????

I don't know if my knees and hips could stand all the walking and standing but I love Disney. Been to Fla 4 or 5 times.
I think this is my sixth trip. This is Cheryl's 28th trip to Disney World.
She's been going a long time like an expert helps people plan their trips to Disney.

Up at 4:30 am with Cheryl to make our Disney dining reservations. Do it the first morning available or not get what you want.
An hour drive to the golf course.
Of course, we were early so hit balls an hour before our hour lesson where we hit a bunch more balls.
Left the lesson and played nine holes (two hours) on this high dollar fantastic golf course.
I was two over and Cheryl was five over. Great scores for never seeing the course before.
Finished just in time for our second hour lesson...yep hit a bunch more balls.
Drive home an hour drive now looking at a large strong toddy and doing absolutely nothing the rest of the evening!!
All in all day a great day with Cheryl!!

Last edited:
What is up Young Man?
Quite a bit...
Its easier to list all the things.
1. Someone at the shop I worked at for the last few weeks of high school had a "meltdown" and didn't come in. Boss called me because I - and I quote - "is the only guy I had that I would hire back".

2. Took my toolbox over two Saturdays ago and have been full time light duty mechanic. (today is my day off)

3. Boss told me of a 1974 dart sport and a built 340 that someone skipped out on paying for and he is going to let me have it for whatever the lean is on it. (unbelievably solid and complete) the 340 is at our neighboring shop and is $2400.

4. I now have a matco tool truck account. the beginning of the end.

Quite a bit...
Its easier to list all the things.
1. Someone at the shop I worked at for the last few weeks of high school had a "meltdown" and didn't come in. Boss called me because I - and I quote - "is the only guy I had that I would hire back".

2. Took my toolbox over two Saturdays ago and have been full time light duty mechanic. (today is my day off)

3. Boss told me of a 1974 dart sport and a built 340 that someone skipped out on paying for and he is going to let me have it for whatever the lean is on it. (unbelievably solid and complete) the 340 is at our neighboring shop and is $2400.

Good for you. :thumbsup:

It got hot here today. So cooling off before we go visit mom shortly. A/C in shop was doing ok, only the 2nd time i had it on.

Indeed. Blame @toolmanmike

Score... Their loss...you're gain. Good that it is going into the hands of a MOPAR guy

ALWAYS be that guy

-
Back