Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like the guy is on the right track

logo.jpg

Morning Hoppy, pretty quiet in here this morning
Well I'll cheer it up in here a little bit. She wanted to go out with her Yoga friends to eat dinner and go to a ladies only karaoke. Fine by me. I took and dropped her off. Now I'm out on my own. Maybe meet a friend at a Cafe, or go to the Bia Om. Translation is beer hug. Mostly men only go there. But they will have an array of pretty young ladies wearing short skirts and heels that will come and sit with you and pour your beers for you sit next to you let you hug them and cuddle them and stroke their legs maybe. But this pic is of my gal at the cafe before I dropped her off. Sounds like fun huh?
IMG_20221108_175247.jpg

Morning voters and poll watchers...glad it's almost over for another two years.
If they all worked this hard in office, we'd be a lot better off...JMO.

Good Morning guys. Got 8 trees transplanted yesterday after work. Dug them out of the woods on mom's old property when I was up there to move her. Pretty late in the year, but with a bunch of mulch and fertilizing, hopefully they will take. Need to work on the daily truck a bit tonight. Going to run out and vote over lunch. Another couple days of decent weather coming, then highs in 30-40 and lows in teens/20's.

So sent out a kind of expensive dist to a guy locked out tach drive. He never recieved it. Of course I cannot find a replacement. So I get a call from a customer that he recieved it and is shipping it back to me. No idea how that happened but there are good people out in the Mopar world for sure.

If it was the GM world forget it in my experience. I see some good people on that AACA site also helping others out.

I really have to get down there and check out thier reference library for old ignition books, I need pre 1955 stuff badly.

And here in Kansas...and a CHIEFS fan!!

1667912386097.png

Last edited:
Good Morning All! There's 9,800 people still without power from the storm, that's in 10 counties that we serve. 9,600 of them live on Whidbey Island, thought it was pretty ugly down south.

All over the place mostly flathead 6. Need all makes though with that hoard of parts I wil be getting.

-
Back