Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same here :lol:

I think the county moves the local polling place from mid-term election to Pres election. The Pres election poll having a greater capacity than the alternate poll.
Ours has been same place for both for several years… You can be damn sure they will get notice to me if I am late on my sewer bill though! :mob:

They look like pretty good heads but like any part, don't just bolt it on without checking it out first.
Same fellow many year ago. Moto found a Hemi Challenger for cheap $. Hemi was tired and he decided to send it to Kieth Black for the machine work. Heck we in SoCal, KB is just over the hill from us, why not :D . Moto gets the stuff back and we begin to assemble it, all looking real good. Get the short block in the car, put the heads on, valve gear next. I get started on the valve clearances and after first cylinder about a 1/4 of a turn on the crank and CLUNK! :wtf: We get to checkin' around, we got valves open that ain't s'posed to be open. After further inspection we find the crank is 180° out to the camshaft with all the proper marks lined up like they sposed to be. After we got it figgered out Moto calls KB, "We musta forgot to tell ya. The key way for the cam gear was all wallered out so we filled it and cut a new one 180° out."

DOH!.jpg

Man the polling place was busy for Halifax three people in there!

Last edited:
Just a super busy last few days, we ran out of long 2x6 for making the trusses. I need to run down by @memike and pick up a pool table he found. That will slow me down quite a bit as it is about a nine hr round trip. Plus I have to squeeze in yet another Church security training session Down in Little Rock. Man this retirement thing is hectic! I am very excited to have a pool table in the bar. All I need now is a brass pole!

7D662FA3-89D3-4CE3-9DED-B05D786F867B.jpeg

BE23C345-F944-423E-B97B-05118E1E524B.jpeg

4A60CA54-59D2-45F3-BE41-6D4CDE393464.jpeg

0CD74B97-F45E-4D1B-A5E7-1BDA5E693493.jpeg

Just a super busy last few days, we ran out of long 2x6 for making the trusses. I need to run down by @memike and pick up a pool table he found. That will slow me down quite a bit as it is about a nine hr round trip. Plus I have to squeeze in yet another Church security training session Down in Little Rock. Man this retirement thing is hectic! I am very excited to have a pool table in the bar. All I need now is a brass pole!

View attachment 1716008066

View attachment 1716008067

View attachment 1716008068

View attachment 1716008069
I know a guy.....

DSC01304.JPG

I actually have a stripper pole.. NIB. Might be a great house warming gift!!!

That’s a lot of wood… :rolleyes:

Well I tried to vote. But I guess they didn’t have enough poll workers, so they closed down our polling place, tried to go to place they had posted directions to, was gonna be a 2 hour wait to vote. So I left, couldn’t stay due to having to pick up my kiddos. My buddy who met me there, is still there, nearly 2.5 hours later. First time in my life I’ve not voted. Feels so wrong

Well I tried to vote. But I guess they didn’t have enough poll workers, so they closed down our polling place, tried to go to place they had posted directions to, was gonna be a 2 hour wait to vote. So I left, couldn’t stay due to having to pick up my kiddos. My buddy who met me there, is still there, nearly 2.5 hours later. First time in my life I’ve not voted. Feels so wrong
It's ok :thumbsup:

Sad day. My daughter’s rabbit passed away. Due to a plant,emits a toxin thats harmful to small animals. What the actual F? Perhaps the label on the plant should mention something. FFS.
A big part of her life revolved around that bunny.

Sad day. My daughter’s rabbit passed away. Due to a plant,emits a toxin thats harmful to small animals. What the actual F? Perhaps the label on the plant should mention something. FFS.
A big part of her life revolved around that bunny.
That sucks for sure Frank

Wow !! Gods country, love the area, and the structure is a big one, glad we /you got it figured out how to get the table, you will have the best bar table in the country.

Some blue sky to the west and to the south. Out east where the foothills are the bloody clouds were down to about 2000' :BangHead: . No snow visible from here. I still have this funny feelin' the the grapes down here in the valley are gonna get snowed on this winter :lol: That'll piss off those grape farmers :rofl:

-
Back