Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, now she is on this kick where she likes to go with her friends and do yoga early in the morning. I mean early like 5:00 a.m. this morning I got up at 4:30 did my workout for a half an hour and took her to yoga class. They wanted me to come inside and watch today. never been in there before. They wanted me to shoot a video, so I did. Took a few pictures. I can post the pictures here but I can't post a video since it needs to go to YouTube first. Then went for some Hu Tieu breakfast, and some coffee. She actually has two classes in the morning for an hour each. I need to go pick her up again at 9:00 a.m. I'm happy she's into it..
PXL_20221108_225354414.MP~2.jpg

Sad day. My daughter’s rabbit passed away. Due to a plant,emits a toxin thats harmful to small animals. What the actual F? Perhaps the label on the plant should mention something. FFS.
A big part of her life revolved around that bunny.
Sorry to here Frank seems like all the crap they put in plants now is not safe.

Some blue sky to the west and to the south. Out east where the foothills are the bloody clouds were down to about 2000' :BangHead: . No snow visible from here. I still have this funny feelin' the the grapes down here in the valley are gonna get snowed on this winter :lol: That'll piss off those grape farmers :rofl:
And my supply of grape jelly as well.

Well, i did get most of the welding done on inner fender patch. So i guess its rocker panel tomorrow. Hope i dont have to do too much structural repair…….

Well, 3 days of no partying here in Vietnam. But tonight we are going out to meet the gang

Morning ya ruffians? Or evening in Mitches case. I would weigh a million pounds if I had Mitches beer schedule. But the eye candy is sure pleasant! I am working with a Church group this morning trying to refine their shooting skills a bit. Their leader has already assured me they have little to no skill. Might be a long day of training.

I am scrounging for a good used portable welder this morning. I think I might wait till the dead of winter! Prices are just silly. I get to visit with @memike today as I am picking up a pool table from down his way. As usual I am cramming ten pounds in a five pound box this week.

So the dog got x rays, she does have a torn ACL. I have to make a big decision on her if it acts up again.

I have that was the lowest. I do have to call Carlisle Barracks they have a vet clinic on it. Seriously a rough month with health, vet etc this month. I am doing a sparkey and not posting it!

They are all eating chicken foot hot pot. I am not!!!!!!!
But they do have some nice huge grilled shrimp for me.
:lol:
I did let them take a couple of pics of me with one in my mouth, but believe me I did not ingest it. Too disgusting for me.

PXL_20221109_121017235.MP.jpg

PXL_20221109_121026185.jpg

-
Back