Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the linkage done! :thumbsup: Only to find out I left the keys in accessory position last time I worked on it. Battery 100% drained. :BangHead: Brought it up enough by jumping from her car to get to where the charger will 'see' it and turned on.
I did get rid of some drain oil. Took 5 full jugs to a farm down the road that takes it. Assume they use as heating oil. Just have totes out to sit jugs in. Next job is lamp post repair. I did replace all the glass with plexi last week but the plug recept is fried . gonna go see if I can get one...

Last edited:
Linkage went relatively easy with put them in hot water till just before I popped them in. Also put a little silicone grease on. put a socket behind and a squeeze with the pliers popped them right in. just a bit difficult to get there with exhaust pipe and trans lines

Got 2 swivel bar stools about done and ran out of wire for the welder today so tomorrow will get more.

IMG_20221113_090342624_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221113_090400259_HDR.jpg

Agree with Mike. You're showing some great imagination and creativity right now.

Working on the wood bar and figuring out the canopy over the top to keep the sun off everyone.
Really having a good time Chris just hard because my imagination is not real good.

Are you looking for something you can drive aroynd with?

For something removable, a canvas shade canopy would be cool. Fixed receiver points front and back to accommodate round or square pipe... then have side rails with slots to accommodate bows to give it form.

Or like this with a roll out awning on each side

Screenshot_20221113_162045.jpg

Last edited:
Agree with Mike. You're showing some great imagination and creativity right now.

Are you looking for something you can drive aroynd with?

For something removable, a canvas shade canopy would be cool. Fixed receiver points front and back to accommodate round or square pipe... then have side rails with slots to accommodate bows to give it form.

Or like this with a roll out awning on each side

View attachment 1716010183
That would be the best idea thanks.

Where did the drink thred go?
I don’t get a lot of Winter beers cause brewers tend to get a bit out of hand with the fruits and spices in my opinion. Ends up being ‘not beer’. I like this one. (Online pic) Got a little something different going on, but still very identifiable as BEER! Was great with batch of chili I just made. :thumbsup:

1A2D4ACB-B637-4365-BFC2-0483F18B14A0.jpeg

Where did the drink thred go?
I don’t get a lot of Winter beers cause brewers tend to get a bit out of hand with the fruits and spices in my opinion. Ends up being ‘not beer’. I like this one. (Online pic) Got a little something different going on, but still very identifiable as BEER! Was great with batch of chili I just made. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716010257
Stop in for a drink.

-
Back