Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's
427cammer.jpg

on
maverickmondayIII.jpg

Maverick Monday!
Good morning :D

Saturday morning I fired up the shops wood burner for the first time after adding 8 ft of 6 inc stove pipe outside, it draws so much better then ever, even with a 25 mph wind :thumbsup: I knew I needed it higher last year but all the hardware stores and lumber yards was sold out here.
Winter cam in hard, 80 degrees last Tuesday I believe, then down to 32 Friday.

So, the deplorable dozen are here at my house tonight to party. They always bring a lot of crap I don't want to eat. In this case again snake. One pic of this guy trying to cut it with a pair of scissors. It's so tough he can hardly cut it. And they want to eat it. I laugh out loud. But the plate you see in front of me is beef tenderloin fried potatoes and bacon. I think she's catching on.

PXL_20221114_110712759.jpg

PXL_20221114_112308385.jpg

PXL_20221114_112251370.jpg

PXL_20221114_131442433.MP.jpg

PXL_20221114_121936128.jpg

So, the deplorable dozen are here at my house tonight to party. They always bring a lot of crap I don't want to eat. In this case again snake. One pic of this guy trying to cut it with a pair of scissors. It's so tough he can hardly cut it. And they want to eat it. I laugh out loud. But the plate you see in front of me is beef tenderloin fried potatoes and bacon. I think she's catching on.

View attachment 1716010417

View attachment 1716010418

View attachment 1716010419

View attachment 1716010420

View attachment 1716010421
Like or agree? Agree with you on many points. Snake? Not for me. Steak, bacon, and potatoes? Yes please.

Last edited:
Like or agree? A gree wit you on many points. Snake? Not for me. Steak, bacon, and potatoes? Yes please.
Hey I forgot to say. They also like to eat almost born chickens in the egg. Do they call that balut??. I don't want none of that neither

No idea how to respond Mitch? In the end my fall back plan is always “when in Rome” looks like great times!

No idea how to respond Mitch? In the end my fall back plan is always “when in Rome” looks like great times!
Yes I do pride myself in a small way for at least trying all that they put in front of me. If I like it okay. If I don't like it I don't need it again. That's my rule.

Had a friend with a 302 Maverick. Black with Cragars. Sharp car. A guy I went to tech school with had a 302 4 speed Comet. It was fun to drive with a Vert-i-gate shifter.
My HS buddy up the street in the desert had a '72 Comet GT 302 and a 3 spd on the floor, kinda :realcrazy: on MoFoCo's part when they had plenty of those indestructible top loader 4 spds around. I let Greg drive my 4 spd Ranchero and he was sold so the hunt began for his Comet. About $75 later we found everything but the Boss 302 :lol:. We took the newly transplanted 4 spd to the illicit hot rod street gathering after making the swap. Greg was peacefully conversing with a fellow in a '67 Camaro when the flashlight turned on and it got real noisy all of a sudden :eek:. The desert creosote plants were rushing past my window rapidly. Greg went for the big 1-2 shift :steering: Well he made the shift, but his right hand bounced off the headliner with the factory shifter still in hand :wtf::rofl:We drove the Comet back to town with a Craftsman phillips head shifter :lol:.

Two new ones from Dalat Viet Nam in June of this year...

I bet you two are feeling like to kids Mitch, I was worried for ... shoot ah..forgot your sweet ladies name, on the second video I was concerned for her, not screaming .. congratulations, I would like to do one of those, they have a giant one in Australia I have watched

My HS buddy up the street in the desert had a '72 Comet GT 302 and a 3 spd on the floor, kinda :realcrazy: on MoFoCo's part when they had plenty of those indestructible top loader 4 spds around. I let Greg drive my 4 spd Ranchero and he was sold so the hunt began for his Comet. About $75 later we found everything but the Boss 302 :lol:. We took the newly transplanted 4 spd to the illicit hot rod street gathering after making the swap. Greg was peacefully conversing with a fellow in a '67 Camaro when the flashlight turned on and it got real noisy all of a sudden :eek:. The desert creosote plants were rushing past my window rapidly. Greg went for the big 1-2 shift :steering: Well he made the shift, but his right hand bounced off the headliner with the factory shifter still in hand :wtf::rofl:We drove the Comet back to town with a Craftsman phillips head shifter :lol:.
:lol::rofl::rofl:

I bet you two are feeling like to kids Mitch, I was worried for ... shoot ah..forgot your sweet ladies name, on the second video I was concerned for her, not screaming .. congratulations, I would like to do one of those, they have a giant one in Australia I have watched
This is the one I went down Mike. Lots of fun.

I bet you two are feeling like to kids Mitch, I was worried for ... shoot ah..forgot your sweet ladies name, on the second video I was concerned for her, not screaming .. congratulations, I would like to do one of those, they have a giant one in Australia I have watch
Her real name is Chin. Means #9. Name for number 8 child born to Mama. #2 is the first Son born always. Papa is always #1 in Viet Nam. Her complete name is Nguyen Thi Be Chin ( Baby # 9). :rofl:

Never mind the food Mitch ,I could not sit on those chairs , my back would be killing me.

-
Back