Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That was #5. All Pfizer. This was the ‘updated’ one that is supposed to cover a few variants

Hey guys. Simone wanted to do up christmas this year. Wonder why? kidding. Put up tree yesterday, picture to follow. All is improving here.....

Hey guys. Simone wanted to do up christmas this year. Wonder why? kidding. Put up tree yesterday, picture to follow. All is improving here.....
Thats great, I have more glitter on the living room floor then I do on decorations, wife is gone to a meeting, she must have stayed up late decorating

1670525887338.png

Sorry Tim. We have been having issues in other General threads with swearing memes. We don't need it here to attract attention. Thanks

New 1/4 panel on and painted so tomorrow I'll put it back together and Saturday I'll be back to being retired.
Or retarded doesn't matter. lol

-6397778326283020919.jpg

Glitter on the living room floor? How come we didn’t get a stripper over the last time I was there? Hehehehe
We had to check you out first, believe me Belinda would have loved to meet you, she knows a few John's :rofl:
New 1/4 panel on and painted so tomorrow I'll put it back together and Saturday I'll be back to being retired.
Or retarded doesn't matter. lol

View attachment 1716019940
Oh man, that color is killer to match, I bet you did some blending on that one

Is that a CB radio . Asking for a friend .
I have plenty, checking them out and see how well they work, the fellow that passed away had two boats on the river working, he sold cat fish and drum from what I heard

20221204_125255.jpg

worked on the old truck tonight and the wood scroll work behind the cab I'm trying to make look old and fit the old truck but so far not real happy with it. Any ideas would be great.

IMG_20221208_171325527_HDR.jpg

@retroron
"The Navy taught me not to jump out of perfectly good airplanes"

Yeah... I had a "Volunteering" problem :thumbsup:
The army teaches to jump out of perfectly good airplanes… speaking of which, they asked me if I wanted to go to Airborne school next summer, to which I immediately went Hell no

-
Back