Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning ya Moparian mob! I am getting ready for HVAC guy to show this mornin. I want all his duct work in before I start pulling wire. I need to install about three more door handles and a couple of dead bolts Yet today. Looks like it is gonna get chilly here later this week. Low forties today so no complaints on weather front. Fargo keeps getting on National news for the heavy snow and bitter cold. I do not miss it. Looks like Craig’s Chiefs got er done again this weekend. Hoppy I got my race car decals. They look great! Thx!
Sounds like you got it all mapped out. It's 10° here now warming up to the upper 20's and snow flurries and it's still fall. Winter doesn't start until Wednesday which just happens to be my 66's birthday/ build date. Stay warm and be cool!

All I'll say about those Chiefs is a win is a win.
They have a target on their back and seems no matter who they play that other team usually plays their best.
It happens but we keep finding ways to win. :thumbsup:
Makes em better for the playoff runs! Clearly not on same level but the Hockey Team I captained for many years was league champions over and over. Every time we got on the ice we knew the other team was going to play their guts out to beat us. To us it was regular season game but to the other team they played playoff hockey against us every time. It just made us better.

Morning ya Moparian mob! I am getting ready for HVAC guy to show this mornin. I want all his duct work in before I start pulling wire. I need to install about three more door handles and a couple of dead bolts Yet today. Looks like it is gonna get chilly here later this week. Low forties today so no complaints on weather front. Fargo keeps getting on National news for the heavy snow and bitter cold. I do not miss it. Looks like Craig’s Chiefs got er done again this weekend. Hoppy I got my race car decals. They look great! Thx!

Keep on keeping on John.

Fond memories of near fisticuffs breaking out between the HVAC, Electricians, Plumbers and Pipe Fitters on the job site... Much better when you're doing the work and they roll in one at a time.

Am I wrong or snarky? Nothing got said, just wanting other's views.
In my humble opinion your response was 100% correct.

A WBO2 can be a helpful tool, and it can help in situations where we aren['t sure, or happen too quickly for us to know the effect of a change. For example if you had the engine on a 1/4 mile run or a dyno, a logger could show us whether the AFR was staying flat in top gear or trending lean or rich with increasing rpm and wind resistance.

It's Mustang Monday!

christmasmustang.jpg

Good morning :D

Have to figure out what's up with this site and my browser on my phone. The developer pushed an update today so maybe that fixed it. If I try to "Reply" or post in the thread it just starts going nuts adding CR (Carriage Returns) inserting dozens of lines randomly until I bail out.

Hmmm....

Talk about construction, got the garage door installed last week and now I got a invoice e mail. WTF !!!!! :mob: :mob: :mob:

:lol::lol:

Keep on keeping on John.

Fond memories of near fisticuffs breaking out between the HVAC, Electricians, Plumbers and Pipe Fitters on the job site... Much better when you're doing the work and they roll in one at a time.
We are, but the bank is sure funny about us doing so much work ourselves. Not sure why, but they do not like it. We have to send photos all the time of the progress. We pay for the material ourselves and do the work then submit for reimbursement from construction loan.

Have to figure out what's up with this site and my browser on my phone. The developer pushed an update today so maybe that fixed it. If I try to "Reply" or post in the thread it just starts going nuts adding CR (Carriage Returns) inserting dozens of lines randomly until I bail out.

Hmmm....
You could blame it on the site like everyone else does. :rofl::rofl:

Talk about construction, got the garage door installed last week and now I got a invoice e mail. WTF !!!!! :mob: :mob: :mob:

:lol::lol:

Hope the sting wasn't too bad.... Doing some planning on building a larger shed so I can get rid of the paid storage. Man overhead roller doors or garage doors are pricey. I'll have to go with home-made doors instead.

I’d say this. An AF ratio gauge should be used as a reference tool to tune. It’s not the be all and end all and in the end, it’s only as accurate as it’s tolerances.
And they are only accurate as long as the flame is burning as expected/predicted.
Too bad that MSV post by shrinker is gone. But this was one of the things he showed. If the burn, or even part of the burn is cold for example, then the products of combustion result in left over O2 that is different than a good complete burn.

Hope the sting wasn't too bad.... Doing some planning on building a larger shed so I can get rid of the paid storage. Man overhead roller doors or garage doors are pricey. I'll have to go with home-made doors instead.
We just had a 18 ft overhead garage insulated door installed. Door, plus install with opener was 3,700 dollars.

We just had a 18 ft overhead garage insulated door installed. Door, plus install with opener was 3,700 dollars.

A big challenge here is that I'm just far enough away from town that a lot of folks won't even come out this way for jobs... I mean, half the time the only reason I get estimates is for motivation to do things myself.

Boarded the train in Portland and looked like the camp ground was about full.

IMG_20221217_134448557_HDR.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yesterday, heading to a car show, I had a flat tire on the interstate. So I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the trunk.
I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They looked so lifelike you wouldn’t believe! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private part to the approaching drivers.
But to my surprise, cars started slowing down looking at my lifelike men. And of course, traffic started backing up.
Everybody was tooting their horns and waving like crazy.
It wasn’t long before a state trooper pulled up behind me. He got out of his car and started walking towards me. I could tell he was not a happy camper!
“What’s going on here?”
“My car has a flat tire.”
“Well what the heck are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?”
I couldn’t believe he didn’t know. So I told him,
“Hellooooooooo, those are my emergency flashers!”
:thumbsup:
Gotta to watch the quiet ones!
LOL

A big challenge here is that I'm just far enough away from town that a lot of folks won't even come out this way for jobs... I mean, half the time the only reason I get estimates is for motivation to do things myself.
Put those kids to work?

In my humble opinion your response was 100% correct.

A WBO2 can be a helpful tool, and it can help in situations where we aren['t sure, or happen too quickly for us to know the effect of a change. For example if you had the engine on a 1/4 mile run or a dyno, a logger could show us whether the AFR was staying flat in top gear or trending lean or rich with increasing rpm and wind resistance.
So, there is huge confusion across all boards. Increasing vs decreasing IAB and MAB. Which makes them come in sooner and richer? I see an article where Steve Brule leaned out a 2500rpm rich condition of 12.5 afr by going from a 0.069 IAB to a 0.076. So increasing the bleed leaned it out to a 13.5 afr. Then a larger MAB leaned out the top end 0.041 to 0.045. Made power. Then from 0.045 to 0.035 which richen it back up. Lost power. But, there are huge arguments even on RFS page.

Matt, is this how you understand the circuit?

-
Back