Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My farmer friend gets it in 55 gallon drums, but even he complaines that they reformulated it after all the lawsuits and switched to the Credit.

Well I darn sure got more than 40 acres! I lost my connection to my applicator buddy. I need to find one here! Thanks Guys!
John easy. Go to the agricultural office and take the applicator test. Not hard but do a study book. How I got mine here. Good for ten years in PA.

Christmas tree and decorations come down first thing tomorrow morning.
What's everyone else's schedule? Unless you're a "Christmas lights stay up all year long" kinda person....

All I know for sure is Roundup you buy today is not the roundup from yesteryear! Anybody got a better choice for total kill dont want anything there type results. Think gravel in pistol range. I have sprayed with round up and it just don’t phase it.
Haven't used it in 10+ years, but Ortho Groundclear. Just don't hit any areas you want anything to grow for a year. Like all them though I cant say if todays formula is same... Lately I'm using Spectracide. Works great, but can grow back in a couple months. I know on the roundup they have different ones. The cheaper one is crap. The better one shows that it kills poison ivy, and it does work.

Last edited:
Christmas tree and decorations come down first thing tomorrow morning.
What's everyone else's schedule? Unless you're a "Christmas lights stay up all year long" kinda person....
Don't have that problem here. They celebrate Christmas but it's mostly a commercial thing. Don't have a tree up or any lights or anything around here. Besides just got home today New Year's Day.

John easy. Go to the agricultural office and take the applicator test. Not hard but do a study book. How I got mine here. Good for ten years in PA.
That's right my neighbor said he had to take the test like a safety test no big deal.

Like 20 questions. Little bit of math to figure out like how much to spray on a acre. It also lets you get commercial grade pesticides also.

Hey @Ben Drinkin Any non selective herbicide that will keep Bamboo that is cut down in check?
main-qimg-cfaa8b309619803d8c778907217824b5-lq.jpg

Like 20 questions. Little bit of math to figure out like how much to spray on a acre. It also lets you get commercial grade pesticides also.
Yeah but the jacked the price of that test way way up a couple years back

Good morning, my property has the invasive Buckthorn. Too much to treat it all so I just head out with chainsaw and cut it, grows back but at least keep it at bay
I have less than an acre, but believe I finally am rid of poison ivy. Had a lot of it years ago. Started focussing on one area at a time. Spray it and most would die, but come back. Found the trick was to hit it again as soon as a few new leaves emerge.

-
Back