Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cheated death again..... Just landed in Can Tho city. Bout 40 km from home in Vinh Long... Happy New Year to all.....

On the way from the hotel to the family wedding ceremony today, the taxi that I was in was hit from the rear at about 40 mph. Not pretty. But he did not lose control. Sat there for about 20 minutes until we called another taxi to pick us up and take us forward to the party. Always an adventure in Vietnam.. :rofl:
Wow no one got hurt??

Morning...Happy New Year!!
Always an adventure to see how long I continue to write 2022.

Morning celebratory Mopar men..

Glass of wine and some shrimp ... in bed by 9:30 last night. Dog let me know it was midnight when she started growling over some distant fireworks

Morning celebratory Mopar men..

Glass of wine and some shrimp ... in bed by 9:30 last night. Dog let me know it was midnight when she started growling over some distant fireworks
Lol same here, wife wanted shrimp cocktails, had that and a steak. Daughters dog didn't like the fireworks, lotsa morters going off around here last night, in bed at 8 lol!

Need to spray some credit 41 heavily today where the gravel will go. Might even waste oil it also. Bamboo sucks and no way I can dig it all up over there the wall would collapse, Prob 1800's stone.

well Fred got out of bed so looks like a better year.
Happy 2023 All and may it be a great year for everyone.

Need to spray some credit 41 heavily today where the gravel will go. Might even waste oil it also. Bamboo sucks and no way I can dig it all up over there the wall would collapse, Prob 1800's stone.

Yeah hard to control that stuff. I've read that burying that steel edging as a root barrier will keep it from spreading.

All I know for sure is Roundup you buy today is not the roundup from yesteryear! Anybody got a better choice for total kill dont want anything there type results. Think gravel in pistol range. I have sprayed with round up and it just don’t phase it.

Hey want to thry to fish with the women in April? I want to call Jessee anyhow on a GSS question

All I know for sure is Roundup you buy today is not the roundup from yesteryear! Anybody got a better choice for total kill dont want anything there type results. Think gravel in pistol range. I have sprayed with round up and it just don’t phase it.
Credit 41 is way better, same ingredients but more of it.

Or goats!

9377620_1681.jpg

Yea they make some good round up but you have to get it from the same place a farmer gets his chemicals.

My neighbor with 40 acres qualifies and goes to the county extension office (AG) and buys the commercial stuff. I in turn get what I need from him.
He gets commercial roundup, a brush killer and a weed control that won't kill the grass. Works well doesn't take much mix with water.
Check your local office.

When I worked for Orkin in HI we had a granular herbicide that we spread before they paved. Forgot the name but it would kill everything including trees!

Good morning, my property has the invasive Buckthorn. Too much to treat it all so I just head out with chainsaw and cut it, grows back but at least keep it at bay

My neighbor with 40 acres qualifies and goes to the county extension office (AG) and buys the commercial stuff. I in turn get what I need from him.
He gets commercial roundup, a brush killer and a weed control that won't kill the grass. Works well doesn't take much mix with water.
Check your local office.
Well I darn sure got more than 40 acres! I lost my connection to my applicator buddy. I need to find one here! Thanks Guys!

-
Back