Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last part of s-10 cab is off. Giant ball of wiring beside it. Long list tomorrow. Plow snow, clean up around chassis, put turbine wheels on front, move chassis into quonset,cut steering box off studebaker and lift cab onto chassis. Fun!

That's nice set up.
You have an outfeed support for ripping?

Chris has to figure out some stuff first.
Stuff like size and length of the lumber or boards, and the raw material.
Then he can figure blade and fence needs, outfeed distance, etc and that may narrow the options quite a bit.

Then his work space. Does it need to move outside? stay outside? in a dry heated space?
Those solid cast iron tops like my old one are nice are nice but rust in enviroment where there's condensation.

This little jammer popped up locally. Amazing for a 1960s saw....(price reflects the quality and condition)

Screenshot_20221231_200624_Facebook.jpg

Holy smokes. Anyone watching this Michigan TCU game? (I have it on the radio)

44 points scored in the 3rd quarter. Michigan comeback from down 19 to down 3
Yea Michigan had it at the 2 yard line at the start, but couldn't get a touch down . I think if they would have got that one would have been a whole different game.

Yea Michigan had it at the 2 yard line at the start, but couldn't get a touch down . I think if they would have got that one would have been a whole different game.

Well the Big 12 is headed to the championship. . We'll see if the other Big 10 school pulls an upset in the late game

Learned the coolest thing. I was today years old when i found this out. Iphone keyboard has symbols.
-8°
Never knew it had the degree symbol. Cool

Hard water....:poke:
Yep but we have a water softener and keep it filled with salt regularly. I’m gonna flush it really well this go around. Last time, I just drained it and flushed once. I think I’ll flush it, fill it, flush it again

Going to go sit on the toilet at 11:59 and stay there until 12:01. So i can honestly say same **** different year!

-
Back