Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's great, but as you know most everything has its drawbacks. There are some things here that I would like to see change. I don't like the way that they handle money here. But that's because I'm a longtime businessman. Most of them don't understand how to manage money properly or how to save money. Can be very frustrating

Some."Capitalism" training needed :thumbsup:

It's great, but as you know most everything has its drawbacks. There are some things here that I would like to see change. I don't like the way that they handle money here. But that's because I'm a longtime businessman. Most of them don't understand how to manage money properly or how to save money. Can be very frustrating
Stop handing it to them :lol:

Here are a couple of Zipline videos from last year in June when I was in Dalat Vietnam. There's actually five or six videos but I didn't know how to combine them or maybe I was just too lazy to find out how. Anyhow here are the first two. The rest will be posted on my YouTube channel.

_nc_ohc=GzuIL6hATf0AX9nnrY8&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

I think Mitch's unit of currency is cans of Tiger Beer
That is a whole another subject. Been coming to Vietnam for 5 years and they are always drinking Tiger beer which is what I prefer.. This time when I'm here they are all drinking Heineken beer in the small 10 oz cans. So of course I ask why. Because I prefer Tiger beer. Believe it or not they told me that they don't get as drunk on the Heineken beer as they do on Tiger beer. Lol. It's probably more like the cans are smaller? Wouldn't you say.? It's unbelievable some of the things that come out of their mouths here. I had the laugh hard when they told me that.

Well the score was a bit deceiving U.S.A. played an awesome game !
For those on here that may not know. Some of the absolute best sports on the planet is being played right now. Even if you do not follow hockey the World Juniors is on tv this week. Canada thrashed the US last night but it was still a display of some of the worlds best athletes. They play their guts out on a world stage regardless of which country they come from. Well worth tuning in.

Morning hockey fans.

John I'm sure you guys are seeing some great hockey being played. I for one though know nothing about the game other than they score goals, have a big ice machine, and throw stuff on the ice when they do. No hockey in Kansas we play basketball in the winter...lol!!

On another note, the kids head back to Florida this morning. I'll miss them but 15 days of little ones running around is more than enough.

Here are a couple of Zipline videos from last year in June when I was in Dalat Vietnam. There's actually five or six videos but I didn't know how to combine them or maybe I was just too lazy to find out how. Anyhow here are the first two. The rest will be posted on my YouTube channel.

Adobe premiere rush,can select what order they load. Im liking it, have tried a few, this one is easiest.

Good Morning. I hope all is well. Nothing new here. About an inch of snow, still warm though. My boy heads back to school this weekend. I am working on trying to find him a summer internship.

Morning!
-15° and will warm up again. Sun coming out so that will be nice.
Woke up sore, dont know why.

Yall send some snow down here. I'd like to see a little fore it warms back up.

Good Morning. I hope all is well. Nothing new here. About an inch of snow, still warm though. My boy heads back to school this weekend. I am working on trying to find him a summer internship.
I'm prolly just catching up here, but doing what?

I'm prolly just catching up here, but doing what?
He is in the 2nd semester of his junior year for Material Science Engineering. He wants work experience without missing a semester for a 6 month co-op. We are trying to find a summer only type set up. I inquired with one of the top aluminum gurus in the country yesterday, he will see what he can find. I told him he needs an assistant - he agreed, but... We will see

-
Back