Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow karl , you have to fight tooth and nail 85 is to low !!! Get better!

It dropped down to 73 last Tuesday before I went in...

Then my heart rate was up at 100 +/-5 for a while and when I was in the ER it was in the 120's...

Normally at rest it's between 70 and 85....

It dropped down to 73 last Tuesday before I went in...

Then my heart rate was up at 100 +/-5 for a while and when I was in the ER it was in the 120's...

Normally at rest it's between 70 and 85....
When your heart rate goes over 100 the heart is working to hard , my wifes was 112 this morning .

It's 4:15 a.m. here in beautiful Vietnam. Getting ready to take her to her yoga class and head to the workout of my own each morning. The workers on the site here yesterday were able to tear up at least half of the tile in the courtyard. I need to be back here at 7:00 a.m. to let them in to work more this morning. But it looks like rain today. Don't know how much they can get done. We will see

Got back onto Firebird. Attacking the mangled left fender. Lots of filler, needs a patch. Not a big patch. Think i will get it close with hammer and dolly,some shrinking seems to be helping. Nice thing is, i dont have to move car into shop this week.

When your heart rate goes over 100 the heart is working to hard , my wifes was 112 this morning .
Assuming you mean at rest. Yeh, thats not good. Is she already on something to control it? I wore a monitor a couple years agoand at one point they clocked me at 180 . I was in a junkyard pulling parts for the Neon… :eek:

On hart med myself, at rest I am 67 bpm , I jump on the treadmill here at home and work it to 108, then stay there for 5 minutes (if my hip let's me) to get some needed oxygen threw my lungs, 112 at rest is not good at all, see a hart Dr please.

Thinkin about upgrading the Smart Watch to one with fall/ impact detection and auto alerts. There are others that monitor more of your vitals as well. Nice if you're by yourself

Well it's raining a frog strangler here in Vinh Long this morning. I did get the car out and take her to her yoga class. But there's nobody at the Central Park as expected working out. So I went to a little Riverside Cafe where I know they have Wi-Fi. They are not open yet but they have chairs and tables under canopies you can sit at. So now just sit there for a while and piddle until around 6:30 when the restaurants open and the cafes open for food, and go eat breakfast.

Thinkin about upgrading the Smart Watch to one with fall/ impact detection and auto alerts. There are others that monitor more of your vitals as well. Nice if you're by yourself
Yes, I wear one everyday, tell me my oxygen level, hart beat per minute, and how many steps..and like you said, fall detection. I like it, its a small slim line.

Yes, I wear one everyday, tell me my oxygen level, hart beat per minute, and how many steps..and like you said, fall detection. I like it, its a small slim line.

Looking at the Garmin Venu 2. It has built in GPS and I can log my workouts as well. And their software had the best cyber security rating.

Well it's raining a frog strangler here in Vinh Long this morning. I did get the car out and take her to her yoga class. But there's nobody at the Central Park as expected working out. So I went to a little Riverside Cafe where I know they have Wi-Fi. They are not open yet but they have chairs and tables under canopies you can sit at. So now just sit there for a while and piddle until around 6:30 when the restaurants open and the cafes open for food, and go eat breakfast.
Well good morning my friend, 100 percent humidity there it sounds like, enjoy your breakfast and coffee, I am just up the path under a tree , be there in 5 minutes

Looking at the Garmin Venu 2. It has built in GPS and I can log my workouts as well. And their software had the best cyber security rating.
Yes !! I know that one, I got a 54 dollar one, your will come in handy if you buy it

That’s what I got my wife. Apple Watch SE

Yes !! I know that one, I got a 54 dollar one, your will come in handy if you buy it

I tried one other one prior.. (not the Garmin...I forget the brand). It had the whole "answer your phone respond to texts" capability. Tried it for a week and sent it back. The battery wouldn't last a whole day so I avoid the super Gucci ones for that reason.

I tried one other one prior.. (not the Garmin...I forget the brand). It had the whole "answer your phone respond to texts" capability. Tried it for a week and sent it back. The battery wouldn't last a whole day so I avoid the super Gucci ones for that reason.
I have been wearing a Luminox 3080 Navy Seal Watch for years now. But with all the partying I do here in Vietnam and in recovery from that I probably could use one of those smartwatches that monitors my health. Lol. :rofl:

I plug mine in Sunday morning, put it on Monday morning, lasts all week

The Apple Watch lasts 16 hours and even records sex lol

Well, we're up to 2 1/2" of rain since 01:00. Many roads closed due to flooding. I can think of numerous broccoli/cauliflower/cabbage/lettuce fields that by now should be small lakes :lol: The old rock farm is down to one of three ways to access it :lol: and that one is kinda shakey :lol: Glad I don't have to go out that way on a daily basis anymore.

Well, we're up to 2 1/2" of rain since 01:00. Many roads closed due to flooding. I can think of numerous broccoli/cauliflower/cabbage/lettuce fields that by now should be small lakes :lol: The old rock farm is down to one of three ways to access it :lol: and that one is kinda shakey :lol: Glad I don't have to go out that way on a daily basis anymore.
Need a boat yet?

Piddle or paddle???

If you need to pump up your numbers, put it on the dog and let him run around a bit... :)

-
Back