Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl: True! Like "Covid". It's the frickin' flu. What's wrong with calling it "The flu bug" like we used to call it.
Not to start that debate, but did you see where the army is dealing with young, healthy soldiers dropping dead from random blood clots out of the blue… all of them with the Covid vax and boosters!

Good morning c\_/.
My 2015 model Sony 55" smart tv went out right before Christmas. Youtube videos say when light at bottom blinks 6 times the LEDs failed. I have the replacements here now. We have a 50" Vizio in place of the sony now. It didn't cost half what we paid for the Sony back when. It don't have as good picture either. Right now I am waiting for junior to get up and help me place the sony on the dining room table. Wish me luck and have a great Monday.

Good luck...

They don't make them like they used to...

My grandma had an old Zenith that lasted over 35 years...

Last edited:
Not to start that debate, but did you see where the army is dealing with young, healthy soldiers dropping dead from random blood clots out of the blue… all of them with the Covid vax and boosters!

I'll have to read up on that. Not to change the subject but do you have your Dart done yet?

:rofl: True! Like "Covid". It's the frickin' flu. What's wrong with calling it "The flu bug" like we used to call it.

My main lung doctor is treating me as I have long covid and COPD...

I have the test scheduled for the 17th...

But my lung guy wasn't on duty at the hospital last week, one of his 'partners' substituted... One of the other partners is good, but the guy I have now I like better... He takes the time to ask questions, listen, and explain things...

Last edited:

It may be side effects from the vax.... :mob:

I'll have to read up on that. Not to change the subject but do you have your Dart done yet?

I motion to keep on the first subject...

We all know Chris won't get the Dart done.... :realcrazy:

Chances.JPG

Near as I kin figger 1.75" since 01:00 and I just heard the first thunder I've heard in about 3 years. You know it's really rainin when you have to turn up the volume on the TV to hear it over the rain :lol:

Yep, 27 year old transmission line quick couplers. Nope ain't going to come apart (nor would I trust them not leaking going back together) Off to the parts store for some trans cooler hose and some clamps.

No...

They are calling it an "Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure"... :realcrazy:

Whatever that is....
I read about it a little. All that means is your blood isn't getting enough oxygen. There are SEVERAL types of AHRF so for them to just throw that out is very vague. Are you feeling better at least?

I read about it a little. All that means is your blood isn't getting enough oxygen. There are SEVERAL types of AHRF so for them to just throw that out is very vague. Are you feeling better at least?

Yes, a little better...

I can walk from the bedroom to the front of the house in one stretch for now...

Well...

I'm back out of the hospital again....

I had to fight them tooth and nail... They kept wanting to release me too early...

That ***** female doctor didn't like it when I kept making her stick to the rules... Can't release me if my oxygen level drops below 90... It dropped to 85-86 Saturday when she was still trying to get me to go...
Wow karl , you have to fight tooth and nail 85 is to low !!! Get better!

They are doing the same here , give you antibiotics ,puffers and go home. Wife is not feeling to bad . She has a fist full of puffers . Thanks for all the well wishes , so much appreciated .

-
Back