Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cracker Jacks when the prize inside was real, pinball game or whistle etc. Okay, maybe it was just a maze but you get the idea.

There's a A&W in Spring Valley Minnesota just over the border. They have car hop's and the full menu. Once a year they have a big car show/cruise in. Hundreds of cars. Just like old times.

a&W spring valley cruise night.jpg

a&W spring valley cruise night.jpg2.jpg

There's a A&W in Spring Valley Minnesota just over the border. They have car hop's and the full menu. Once a year they have a big car show/cruise in. Hundreds of cars. Just like old times.

View attachment 1716040154

View attachment 1716040155
There are A&W's in PA, but none around me. We used to go to another root beer place - Stewart's Drive-in in Sugarloaf PA when visiting family in the area.

Gee I thought I was up early you all have me beat and can have that honor. I need my sleep.
Good morning and a happy Friday for the working crew.
No hockey here just football...GO CHIEFS!!
Bengals will be coming after Mahomes, time for some quick release pass plays. There's speculation that Andy Reid is using gamesmanship and that the injury may have been a regular ankle sprain, heard Mahomes was walking around practice w/o a boot. Either way will be a great game to watch!

https://www.bluefoxdrivein.com/

We are lucky to have one of only 6 remaining Drive In movies in the state, it's a good one and we try to go, patronize the snack bar etc. They have go carts and a large arcade as well.
We have one here also. They closed it for a few years and someone bought it and re opened it.

We have one here also. They closed it for a few years and someone bought it and re opened it.
I had a friend who lived right by one in Goshen Oregon, we'd take lawn chairs and put them just outside the fence. Brought our own radio and party favors, watched Heavy Metal. Good times in 1981!!!

Bengals will be coming after Mahomes, time for some quick release pass plays. There's speculation that Andy Reid is using gamesmanship and that the injury may have been a regular ankle sprain, heard Mahomes was walking around practice w/o a boot. Either way will be a great game to watch!
I saw Wednesday video he was running and skipping during warmups. Extra tight end, we have a running game, and quick releases and he'll be fine.

I saw Wednesday video he was running and skipping during warmups. Extra tight end, we have a running game, and quick releases and he'll be fine.
They replayed last years AFC Championship on NFL network last night. There's something to be said for a team having another teams number.

They replayed last years AFC Championship on NFL network last night. There's something to be said for a team having another teams number.
We lost all three by a field goal. Our last game our best defensive lineman and linebacker didn't play.
No excuse but they make a difference. At this level it comes down to who makes fewer mistakes.

We lost all three by a field goal. Our last game our best defensive lineman and linebacker didn't play.
No excuse but they make a difference. At this level it comes down to who makes fewer mistakes.
Sports radio had Mike Holmgren on yesterday, he's picking the Chiefs. He's also picking the 49ers with the Chiefs winning it all.

Still haven't sold the tires yet but have a new "clown" winner. With "Local Pickup Only" in the ad my wife was asked if we ever drive to Southern Oregon. Holy crap! Supposed to be a guy coming out Saturday, we'll see lol!

Sports radio had Mike Holmgren on yesterday, he's picking the Chiefs. He's also picking the 49ers with the Chiefs winning it all.
That'd be nice if it goes his way. The only thing I'm picking is:
1. My Chief's sweatshirt for gameday
2. Where I sit to watch the game
3. What I'm drinking while watching the game.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

One of the soda machines at my work place was a bottle dispenser. The selector buttons were marked with
501fa11685aec9b8746818af9cfefb6d-jpg.1716040153

One day one variety ran empty in the machine and there was none in stock to refill it.
One of the employees replaced the bottle cap/marker with
th?id=OIP.jpg
and left that portion of the machine empty. I fielded many customer complaints about the empty soda machine. I don't know who did it. None of the customers lost their money. I promise to never do it again.

So my daughter sends me a pic of what my SIL has found 5' down digging a grave (works in a graveyard). Holy heck it is a steel ball from grapeshot. Found at least ten of hem. WTFHarrisburg was targeted in the civil war but nothing happened. Any thoughts how theyg there? Have no idea if they trained in that area and if so do they ocassionally use grapehot? Pretty cool though. But 5' down?

-
Back