Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wish I had a dollar for ever time I listened to that album. I wore it out. But man o man I hated those alarm clocks! I would be groovin and wham the alarm clocks would pound into my brain!
Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock.................... I have a DVD of a live concert. Wow is it something else!

It's Shoebox Sunday!

shoeboxsunday.jpg

Good morning :D

O man I still love that car. Trade ya a couple of nice 45s for it! Hehehehe. For any that have not seen this one in person the pix do not do it justice.
If Craig sells them both what's next? A fun driver or a Floral Top A 12 car?

I was gonna git dressed and head up the hill a little ways to get view of the SpaceX launch this morning. Dirty guyz took n moved it to tomorrow at 08:30 local. Last I looked that gonna put them in the rain. That SpaceX bunch has done 7 launches since 1/1/23 :eek: :thumbsup:

Terry (68Original) bought a early B body Plymouth with a Hemi. Cool car. It is a nice driver but mileage would suck for long trips! LOL

Nope nothing for now going to take a break. They're fun and we enjoy them, the people, and the shows, but have some other things we want to do and places we want to go. We'll still show up in our new gulfstream for Carlisle.
Fixed!

Nope nothing for now going to take a break. They're fun and we enjoy them, the people, and the shows, but have some other things we want to do and places to go. We'll still show up for Carlisle.
You can enjoy the show without messing with a car. I get it.

-
Back