Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1deg here this morning and here for the week. Normal temps toward the end of the week. Need it to melt the ice here. Breakfast and coffee on now. Still need to put the house back together.

So. I just looked at my stats by accident. I see I have 1337 Disagree Red Xs but can only see 11 of them. How many do some of you guys have? Agree, thanks, like shows all of them. Hmmmm. Good thing I had that shirt made up.

So. I just looked at my stats by accident. I see I have 1337 Disagree Red Xs but can only see 11 of them. How many do some of you guys have? Agree, thanks, like shows all of them. Hmmmm. Good thing I had that shirt made up.
A butt load. Oh well, their loss

Like (22,923)

Thanks! (1,479)

Agree (8,587)

Disagree (8,252)

Well Hemi finally reached her threshold with new pup. Pup has been getting more and more bold as she gains confidence and security. She was getting very aggressive with Hemi this morning and Hemi just dropped the hammer on her. Picked Grace up and tossed her into the wall. It is very quiet and peaceful here now first time in days! In the end it is simple physics 110 pounds vs maybe fifty? Checking pup now for leaks and possible vet run. Arghh

No idea how I have that many disagree. I would have guessed a few hundred. Mostly from messin around on this thread.
Click on your avatar, then on one of the numbers to see all. 15 red X for you. Such a good boy

I just tabbed through my list and it shows less than 100 going back to 2016. I probably had near zero pre coffee thread. So no way my total should even be 200.
All 11 listed are since 2020. And most for my comment about having a red X shirt. But yet 1337 total. ?? ‍idunno

Ahh 99% of them are no face people you'll never meet. I don't even look don't care if they don't want to agree with me.

-
Back