Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are so easy to get into. Just to keep people honest. Hell we do not ever lock the doors here unless we leave.
I made a work bench/tool box for my shop at the rock farm. Top was 1/2" steel, legs and frame 4" channel iron, doors and sides 1/8". The hasp went through both slots in both doors and was made of 3/8" steel. Well, someone broke in. Used a 48" pipe wrench which was not locked up and twisted that eye for the lock and cover box off the frame and got my stuff anyway :BangHead: That was tool robbery number 3 for me :mad: Good thing we had changed plant managers in between each one :lol: He had a very detailed inventory of my stuff and replaced it all with the proper stuff.

Cold war?
s-l640.jpg

LOL radiation suppression. Anti EMP?

Radio suppression they fixed with the carbon core wires and a capacitor on the coil.

Last edited:
LOL radiation suppression.

Radio suppression they fixed with the carbon core wires and a capacitor on the coil.

Hypalon is a chlorosulfonated polyethylene synthetic rubber noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light. It was a product of DuPont Performance Elastomers, a subsidiary of DuPont.

:lol:

Stopped into Sams Club. I should just stay away. Stew meat (on sale), Sirloin steaks (on sale), Rib eyes (not on sale. Oh and some softener salt. The meat will help fill the freezer. It's nice to go down and have extra.

Column is ok where it is, but brake master cylinder is a challenge. I need a vertical firewall. So that’s tomorrow.

Home from the er. Another flare up from last fall. Nothing to report. They’re confused

Stopped into Sams Club. I should just stay away. Stew meat (on sale), Sirloin steaks (on sale), Rib eyes (not on sale. Oh and some softener salt. The meat will help fill the freezer. It's nice to go down and have extra.
Never see Rib Eye on sale anymore around here.

Never see Rib Eye on sale anymore around here.
Ya, they weren't on sale but the sirloin and stew meat was. I got 6 nice sized sirloin (coffee mug sized or bigger) and 3 pounds of cubed sew meat. Meat isn't cheap but potatoes and onions are. Add some fresh or frozen veggies and you have some good eatin'

20230202_154151.jpg

On the food subject. I was just reading that Armour Foods is recalling 1300 tons of their canned meat, Vienna Sausages and stuff. Some sort of packaging mishap that is not likely to be noticed but may have allowed the product to spoil inside the can. :eek:

Ya, they weren't on sale but the sirloin and stew meat was. I got 6 nice sized sirloin (coffee mug sized or bigger) and 3 pounds of cubed sew meat. Meat isn't cheap but potatoes and onions are. Add some fresh or frozen veggies and you have some good eatin'

View attachment 1716043386
I'm not a good cook Mike but like you I buy in a family pack or and put what I can eat in freezer bags.

On the food subject. I was just reading that Armour Foods is recalling 1300 tons of their canned meat, Vienna Sausages and stuff. Some sort of packaging mishap that is not likely to be noticed but may have allowed the product to spoil inside the can. :eek:
How do you know a Vienna Sausage is spoiled? They're like this pseudo-solid cylinder aren't they?

:wtf:

Wow, 1300 tons is a lot of Vienna Sausages.

-
Back