Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And the word of the day is

CORNHOLE
617rl1xjvFL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I need to get moving and pick that cabinet up. Hopefully the wife doesnt go nuts in that warehouse of stuff. Late to all that plays with cornholes!

So, haven't been getting as much protein as I wanted lately. So I made the same concoction that I did a few weeks ago. But I made enough to go three meals. Enjoying it right now. You guys have fun now ya hea. .....
PXL_20230307_123510792.jpg

PXL_20230307_125006455.jpg

It just dawned on me. Its cold and firebird is in the shed. So it stays there.

My gal told me, she wants me to take her to Las Vegas when we are in America. I thought I would puke. But maybe just for 2 days or three
Wife told me she booked a trip to vegas. Sema again oct 30 to sep 4. Should be fun.

A bit of a plumbing project this morning. Just out of our water meter there is a leak. I am replacing it with soldered copper. It has been leaking for a while. Pics in a few min. I have everything shut off I can and am draining the system down. I know why they put valves in the system as long as they are exercised every 6 months. Otherwise they are useless if you can't move them to shut the water off. :BangHead: :lol:

Morning, cold dreary morning here. I need to get moving on some car projects, warm weather is coming fast.

-
Back