Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just like Mexico. Mornings are low 70s, mid 80s all day. Always an ocean breeze.. don't run the AC. Absolutely love it! Can't figure why I didn't do this years ago..
I would love it there, my aunt Peggy lives out there somewhere, she said come on down Mike and Treva, fun and happy aunt

Well the plumbing project is done. I made 2 trips to Menards for a proper fitting to screw onto the water meter but they had exactly what I needed and we are back in operation. No leaks!

20230307_102628.jpg

20230307_124653.jpg

20230307_124658.jpg

Last edited:
There's an odd big orange thing visible in the sky today :eek: I don't see any USN wingnutz flyin' around it, so I don't think it's surveillance device from a foreign land.

Up and at em guys..... Headed out to take her to her yoga class, then go work out myself. Get some breakfast and some coffee. At 8:00 I'm taking her to the church for an all day Ladies meeting. She doesn't know it yet but the pastor told me that they will be teaching these women how to handle their money more properly. That would make me pretty happy. People here in Vietnam really don't know how to manage money properly. We will see.

You're gonna be in Vegas on Halloween? :rofl: You gotta go downtown. If you think Vegas is freaky, you ain't seen nothin' till you been there on Halloween :rofl:
Of course! Best freakshow on the planet, and i will be there

Just a few thought I got a pic of the whole Bedix sign, sorry. He has hundreds of those trucks NOS all different brands. He gets 25 each on them. John Just saw the hops display looks in great shap think he said 100. Any one need his number PM me.

DSC01595.JPG

DSC01596.JPG

DSC01597.JPG

DSC01598.JPG

DSC01599.JPG

DSC01600.JPG

DSC01601.JPG

DSC01602.JPG

Just a few thought I got a pic of the whole Bedix sign, sorry. He has hundreds of those trucks NOS all different brands. He gets 25 each on them. John Just saw the hops display looks in great shap think he said 100. Any one need his number PM me.

View attachment 1716060412

View attachment 1716060413

View attachment 1716060414

View attachment 1716060415

View attachment 1716060416

View attachment 1716060417

View attachment 1716060418

View attachment 1716060419

@Sublime one ... Hmmm... Cleaning supply sales rack at the facility....

I was going to take a over all pic he asked not to so I did not. Seriously a great guy. Tons of cool small type items. Toys, figurines, way to much to comprehend really.

Got back from dentist, not going to lie, been almost 3 years. No cavities, but the cleaning is pretty rough. And one more round to finish.

And a sign DO NOT TOUCH STRIPPER And make it shock if you do! Oh wait prob not a good idea to many pacemakers with this crowd!

So I tried to back read and decided screw it just gonna jump in and make a fool out of myself.
Been working in the body shop trying to stay afloat and most new parts we get are OEM and I can't believe how bad the quality of the new sheet metal has gone down hill just in the last month. Can't ship the shitty parts back because they been on back order for a long time so been pushing out dents the factory screwed up on and now got a new parts delivery guy that doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground.
What the hell happened with all the good workers in this country?

Looking out my window tonight watching about 12 Grouse walking down the road and they decided to spend the night in my yard.
Funny watching them dig a hole in the snow and bury themselves and just a bit of there head is sticking out.

So I tried to back read and decided screw it just gonna jump in and make a fool out of myself.
Been working in the body shop trying to stay afloat and most new parts we get are OEM and I can't believe how bad the quality of the new sheet metal has gone down hill just in the last month. Can't ship the shitty parts back because they been on back order for a long time so been pushing out dents the factory screwed up on and now got a new parts delivery guy that doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground.
What the hell happened with all the good workers in this country?
They sell the crap sheetmetal as replacement parts.

-
Back