Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If I was informed at the start of cost, I sill would have paid, just the shock after the fact.....AND they are perfect....
After looking at the nice little 273 under the sublime hood and then seeing nothing but sublime and '66 tail lights in your windshield you wonder ":wtf: did he do to that 273?" :rofl:

nc_ohc=shAbg2lAwL0AX-_qx_B&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

I'm just curious.. what makes them special that you would spend a ton on them? I mean.. i have some 1985 318 valve covers that will blow your mind for a good price if you like :)
1966, a special year for our Early A Bodies, so of course I had to hide my 360 ci under a set

20230102_140501.jpg

Keeping my eyes to the skies, my ears open and my scanner on and turned up loud! I figure 5pm it will get hairy. Tornado watch now

Screenshot_20230331-153144_Weather.jpg

Screenshot_20230331-153231_Chrome.jpg

Your very welcome, never seen those bottles or the name of the whisky half pint maker, had to be a cool one to carry, had the cork, but it was gone when I found it. Oldest Old Charter I've seen.
Both are cool. I haven't seen the small bottle brand. I will have to look that one up. I will put those on display on my secretary shelves. Cool stuff and thanks again!

Both are cool. I haven't seen thee small bottle brand. I will have to look that one up. I will put those on display on my secretary shelves. Cool stuff and thanks again!
One day I will find a 1903 bottle to really surprise you, always keeping my eye out in mt treasure hunting weekends

@memike Old Quaker:
When did they stop making old Quaker whiskey?

Schenley set up the Old Quaker Distillery in Lawrenceburg, Indiana at the end of Prohibition. The distillery was originally founded in 1867. It produced industrial alcohol for the First World War and ceased operations in January 1920 due to Prohibition.

-
Back