Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jezz my fedex guy is out of shape.. he's all big like he goes to the gym daily but just carried the carpet for my car 30ft and is breathing heavy and all red....

Jezz my fedex guy is out of shape.. he's all big like he goes to the gym daily but just carried the carpet for my car 30ft and is breathing heavy and all red....
He could have heart problems

New carpet showed up! Love new carpet in a car, i didn't expect to be all molded.. it might fit right :)

2023-04-13 10.21.30.jpg

Yes, every new set of carpet I've bought for a Mopar was molded already. Usually fits pretty good. Best thing is to lay it out in the sun and let it get heated before you install it. It should fit with little modifications..

Yes, every new set of carpet I've bought for a Mopar was molded already. Usually fits pretty good. Best thing is to lay it out in the sun and let it get heated before you install it. It should fit with little modifications..
I'm kind of used to stuff not being like the picture at this point :) my car had new carpet but it didn't fit well at all.. i don't think it was made for the car.. I love a good interior in a old car.. don't want any rattles/noises and comfy

It looks good from here. What brand is it? Where did you get it?
ACC (which from what i have read they are literally the only ones that make carpet) was $183 at rock auto and took 3 days to show up... and i forgot bout discount codes beforehand :(

UPS guy just carried these up and I didn’t even know he was here till I heard him slide it across the porch. 23x10.5-12 for the back of the mower . Was not expecting for a couple days- ordered yesterday!

B6BE146D-7B2D-48D1-9FBC-86C4D65A4A33.jpeg

Triangular tires? :poke: :lol: :lol:
Apparently that is a common way to ship? I read a review post on a different brand that mentioned same. Must get more in the container from Thailand that way. A little bit of sun and I have them popped out almost round already. :thumbsup:

Just a small tip when I put mine in any holes that have to be made like seats line up the holes and use a wood burning iron to burn the holes , it will not fray like if you cut it.
Same idea...I used a large tapered punch. Held it with a vice grip and heated with MAPP torch.

Well Dammit....A good friend just asked me how I felt about leaving at the *** crack of dawn tomorrow to road trip to Colorado. About 15hrs from here, spend the night somewhere and get a car on Sat then head back. ugh
Where in Colorado?

Well I got a microwave hung by 0700 today! On to cabinets and HVAC wiring. And maybe sell a couple reels of 12/2 to a buddy. I did something stupid last week and am now in debt a bit. A guy waved a new Python at me and I could not resist. Weren’t cheap but much better than old Pythons that were miserable for timing issues. Smooth as glass, pure art, nasty accurate and gorgeous but fragile. New ones they rectified timing issues but still beautiful and smooth as glass. Bucket list item for me.
I could never justify the cost of a python, nice guns just to spendy.

Back from my mom's place, lots of stuff to go through. Dogs were happy to go for their walk this morning.

-
Back