Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trash is out... Speaking of carrying stuff. :) Brought the old basement toilet up and set it out. Not out of breath, but... walked it up the steps and move a couple hundred feet total. 2 trips for tank and bowl. Got a few minutes of cardio...

Trash is out... Speaking of carrying stuff. :) Brought the old basement toilet up and set it out. Not out of breath, but... walked it up the steps and move a couple hundred feet total. 2 trips for tank and bowl. Got a few minutes of cardio...
Trash day for us too. Pick up is early Friday morning. I just looked through the frig and tossed a few things. I will gather up the trash and clean the litter boxes later today.
I did get the crabgrass preventer down this morning when it wasn't windy. It's springtime and I have a long list of things to do. I need to spend a couple days in the garage servicing both old cars and both lawn mowers.

Last edited:
Friday is trash day here. But they come early usually. So I always put it out on Thursday evening. The thing is, I have way more trash now than I had when I was here alone. I can't believe how much trash these two women generate when cooking. I would fill one tall kitchen can a week maybe two. Now I have a full one everyday. Lol :lol:

Friday is trash day here. But they come early usually. So I always put it out on Thursday evening. The thing is, I have way more trash now than I had when I was here alone. I can't believe how much trash these two women generate when cooking. I would fill one tall kitchen can a week maybe two. Now I have a full one everyday. Lol :lol:
Yep. They are trash generating machines! :lol: Friday about 6 am is our pick up time.

I could never justify the cost of a python, nice guns just to spendy.
Well it is a buddy of mine and he runs a pawn shop. He let me put it on lay away! Otherwise no way I could do it while building the house. I got the, thou shalt not buy anything mandate till house is done. The Pythons are hard to find so I did not want to let it slip away. The max he has had one in the shop has been two days. This one never even made it out to the shelf. He is pretty savvy and takes the time to know his customers likes and dislikes. I don’t know if he keeps a file on all us or what, but when he calls me and says guess what just came thru the door? I generally beat feet down and snag it. And Happy Birthday to ya!

@jaws
th?id=OIP.jpg

I just bought another Slinky Jr. to keep Mr. Squirrel out of the bird feeders. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm kind of used to stuff not being like the picture at this point :) my car had new carpet but it didn't fit well at all.. i don't think it was made for the car.. I love a good interior in a old car.. don't want any rattles/noises and comfy
To make holes in carpet,a piece of pipe or tubing cut square and end tapered to sharpen it like the gasket punches. Put in drill and away you go. Friction melts the carpet and leaves a clean edge. Hole through floor? Push a pick up from bottom and its easy to set tube over it an burn a hole.
I use my gasket punches, and even use drill for punching gasket holes.

To make holes in carpet,a piece of pipe or tubing cut square and end tapered to sharpen it like the gasket punches. Put in drill and away you go. Friction melts the carpet and leaves a clean edge. Hole through floor? Push a pick up from bottom and its easy to set tube over it an burn a hole.
I use my gasket punches, and even use drill for punching gasket holes.
I had never heard of that trick

Check your local libraries. They often have a whole section of automotive books. And if they’ve not been checked out in a very long time, sometimes they’ll sell them to you for whatever the sticker price was . That’s how I got my vintage 1974 Dodge Dart body and chassis manual. Hadn’t been checked in two decades, asked the library manager if I could buy it, she said sure.

The Anderson Public Library in Anderson, IN has a copy... Only library I could find online searching. Nothing local to me.

Thought I was finished with this brake job on this 2011 Toyota sienna. Also needed a battery. Of Course when I let it down after the brakes I kicked out the arms. Then I installed the battery and lost the j bolt somewhere. Had to put it back up and find it. Lol. All in a day's work.

Thought I was finished with this brake job on this 2011 Toyota sienna. Also needed a battery. Of Course when I let it down after the brakes I kicked out the arms. Then I installed the battery and lost the j bolt somewhere. Had to put it back up and find it. Lol. All in a day's work.
I've dropped a nut or two working on a vehicle.

The Anderson Public Library in Anderson, IN has a copy... Only library I could find online searching. Nothing local to me.
Don’t trust online. My library has a whole basement full that’s not on their catalog online

-
Back