Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am really starting to think that men and cats are the same creature.

the cat, you just put a feather on the end of fishing line and he is going to find hours and hours of entertainment and roll around with it and chase it and put it away and then five minutes later wanting to mess with it again....drools all over it and rubs on it.

The men, you just put a picture up of a girl with big boobs and well.......same thing all over again.

the cat, you just put a feather on the end of fishing line and he is going to find hours and hours of entertainment and roll around with it and chase it and put it away and then five minutes later wanting to mess with it again....drools all over it and rubs on it.

The men, you just put a picture up of a girl with big boobs and well.......same thing all over again.

Yep, it's what we do...and exactly why the species continues to propagate. Women play the game too, for exactly the same reason.

Ain't life grand!

too funny ...this is the best coffee club ever .....probably even more entertaining than the Bob and Tom show at 5 a.m.

ok, back to the cars real quick.

A guy I know says he went to a mountain town about 2 hours away which I wont mention which one .....he says he is on his grandparent's farm and the neighbors have an old car in a hay shed.

He says its an old dart but doesn't know for sure and doesn't know anything about it.

Luckily, he takes a crappy pic with his cell phone which is good enough to see what it is.

he asked if he showed me that pic would I be able to tell what year and all ....I said ....uuummmm yea.

I take a look at the pic .....we have a 66 dart in discovery !!!!

looks like a 273 2 barrel car, (looking at engine pic, looks like a 2 bbl. air cleaner on a V8)

Interior shot shows bucket seats and a console automatic

Maybe I need to further the investigation

Well my mom did tell me I was going to hell.

PS_0024_HELL_HEAVEN.jpg

PS_0600_HELL_THRONE.jpg

PS_0959_HELL_ORDER.jpg

Hello night shift...

welcome to the fabo night show.

And my next guest is a fellow moparite and big man of Chicago.

lets welcome Mr. Karl!!!

So Mr. Karl, how is life in the garage these days?

how is Mr. Keegan doing on the Valiant

welcome to the fabo night show.

And my next guest is a fellow moparite and big man of Chicago.

lets welcome Mr. Karl!!!

So Mr. Karl, how is life in the garage these days?

how is Mr. Keegan doing on the Valiant

Garage life is a little slow with school winding down - end of semester "oh **** - I'm not done yet"...

We're waiting for a rear brake hose for Keegan's valiant so we can hopefully get the brakes working and the new tires on...

I found him a 68 v-8 k-frame in the "stash" and a 8 3/4" 3.23 sure grip to start cleaning up for his v-8 swap...

We're making slow progress on the oldest kid's 71 Valiant... we got the new battery tray bracket today, so we can get the battery tray secure and now can do some more of the wiring up there....

we got the new battery tray bracket today, so we can get the battery tray secure and now can do some more of the wiring up there....

do they re-pop an original type battery hold down??

where do they have them??

I tried looking for a battery hold down at auto zone but they all seem to be for newer cars

I'm having a few beers here and trying to forget about the insanity of the past few days.

My insurance company for my rental house in Memphis (formerly our family home) is threatening to cancel my insurance unless I replace the roof in the next 10 days. They sent some inspector out and decided that since it's missing a few shingles and is at the end of it's original 20 year warranty, it needs to be replaced or they won't cover the home anymore.

They are just looking for a reason to cancel my policy since they really don't want to insure a rental home and are forcing me to do it, hoping I won't and let the policy be cancelled. The problem is that the alternate insurance companies want 4x the annual premium to cover the home putting me between a rock and a hard place.

Now I'm looking at a sudden $15k expense to keep the coverage or a massive increase in premium if I switch companies.

I need another beer before I decide to start breaking things in a complete rage...
Don't you just love insurance companies ...

ok, back to the cars real quick.

A guy I know says he went to a mountain town about 2 hours away which I wont mention which one .....he says he is on his grandparent's farm and the neighbors have an old car in a hay shed.

He says its an old dart but doesn't know for sure and doesn't know anything about it.

Luckily, he takes a crappy pic with his cell phone which is good enough to see what it is.

he asked if he showed me that pic would I be able to tell what year and all ....I said ....uuummmm yea.

I take a look at the pic .....we have a 66 dart in discovery !!!!

looks like a 273 2 barrel car, (looking at engine pic, looks like a 2 bbl. air cleaner on a V8)

Interior shot shows bucket seats and a console automatic

Maybe I need to further the investigation
How come this never happens to me? If it's beyond repair, I'll take the fenders. Pretty please?

I hate it when that happens!
Worklife took a massive change this week. I actually have to do stuff now.. Only get to pop in every now and then to toss out a sarcastic or cynical comment...

nice find!!!
Rani,
Can you give a link or seller name. Would like to see what else they have. So, check this out... got these YESTERDAY from a yard.

View attachment 1714931670

ruht roh - that ain't no apendix...
Not at all. Im just hoping it shows something. The pain has been sticking around for a couple months now. Im wondering if they think its my appendix, being that Im drinking this stuff.

grouchy b4 coffee... LOL
Be vawy vawy qwiat. Don't wanna wake up scampie. Lol

ding ding ding - we have a winner! oil lines gave me a serious hard time! rasafrakastoopid..
I wonder if he is out in the garage trying to get the car together?

Holy smokes.. April Wine!! talk about forgotten old school R&R..
I miss April Wine. Heard some the other day, i was 18 again!

This rain just keeps coming...as of yesterday they showed nice for the weekend. Now it looks like a soggy Saturday. :mad:
Yep just keeps on coming. Talked to hops for a bit late yesterday. The 14 saturday is the new date. I probably won't be on much between now and then.

Good morning folks. Need the coffee really bad today. Went a bit overboard with the amber liquid last night. Was sure fun tho.

Very true.. i like feathers and fishing line too..

-
Back