Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey folks.

Finally got the laundry room all done. Plumbing, handles on the doors and drawers and screwed the counter top to the cabinets.

And I fixed my work bench after the little 'incident' in the vice. I realized I needed a brace under that piece I fit in there since it is 'laminated' the way it is. Or it would break much to easily.

2016-05-05 15.30.05.jpg
2016-05-05 10.44.05.jpg
2016-05-05 14.40.12.jpg

View attachment 1714931876

Hey folks.

Finally got the laundry room all done. Plumbing, handles on the doors and drawers and screwed the counter top to the cabinets.

And I fixed my work bench after the little 'incident' in the vice. I realized I needed a brace under that piece I fit in there since it is 'laminated' the way it is. Or it would break much to easily.

View attachment 1714931878 View attachment 1714931875 View attachment 1714931877

looks GOOD! what did you do to fix that plumbing miss?

Hey folks.

View attachment 1714931878 View attachment 1714931875 View attachment 1714931877

Wow Anders that is an impressive laundry room. With an efficient layout like that, doing laundry could be enjoyable.

My sentiments exactly.. I'll do laundry when I HAVE TO..(only when she's out of town).. but I sure can't imagine it being enjoyable... Unless my washer and dryer were in a strip club..
I only know how to install Laundry Equipment !!

My sentiments exactly.. I'll do laundry when I HAVE TO..(only when she's out of town).. but I sure can't imagine it being enjoyable... Unless my washer and dryer were in a strip club..
I help out - mostly carrying it up/down stairs but I can do my own laundry if need be..

Thanks for the positive comments! I'm pleased and it feels very good.

But you guys are so behind ... I do pretty much all the laundry in our household. And yes, this will be - and already is - a very big enhancement.

Here's a pic of the little fix I had to do. Annoying but acceptable.

2016-05-05 21.06.14.jpg

I am buying more and I am keeping them all. people ask me why I don't sell cars ...here is why:

A. how many times do you hear people say "dang, I wish I had my old car back, sure would be sweet"

2. I don't really care about money, money comes and money goes and a year from now it wont mean anything. "dang, I wish I had kept that dollar bill I had ten years ago" said no one ever!!!

we all need to save some money, its a necessary evil ...I dig that. But if I have "extra" money and I have a clean shot at a cool car that I will look back on buying with a smile .......dang it, I am buying it.

hee hee

EBAY is so awesomely evil

there is another thread about toy RC cars so I figured I would have a look.

and I found what has to be the cutest one ever!!!!

I have a 1:20 scale 71 charger RC that I take with me and run at local riverwalk place. Its so cool.

s-l1600.jpg

You hoard cool toys too!!

no, not really but I am very much a kid trapped in an adult body and I still like going to toys R us.

Kids are spoiled now a days, even 15 years ago toys were not as advanced as they are now. Kids get everything, when I was a kid....I didn't get tons of cool toys. My birth parents thought it was a "waste" of time playing with toys when there is other real world things to do.......like calculus

no, not really but I am very much a kid trapped in an adult body and I still like going to toys R us.

Kids are spoiled now a days, even 15 years ago toys were not as advanced as they are now. Kids get everything, when I was a kid....I didn't get tons of cool toys. My birth parents thought it was a "waste" of time playing with toys when there is other real world things to do.......like calculus
Calculus is kinda fun. But nowhere near as cool a shiny metal stuff!

I'm beat. Heading to bed.

Off to the summer house tomorrow. Prolly won't check in for a while.

G'night, folks! Be safe! Be nice!

-
Back