Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, a midweek day off. Boss is gone all week, it's a shame to miss a day when he's NOT there!

Never had the chance to try deer jerky, but what's not to like? I'm sure Mitch has perfected his recipe.

Can only imagine the relief Stan feels moving back home for good!

I guess I need to make a Things To Do list, so I'll remember what I wanted to get done and not go off on a tangent...well, still might...

Expecting 90 degrees this Sunday!

Good morning, a midweek day off. Boss is gone all week, it's a shame to miss a day when he's NOT there!

Never had the chance to try deer jerky, but what's not to like? I'm sure Mitch has perfected his recipe.

Can only imagine the relief Stan feels moving back home for good!

I guess I need to make a Things To Do list, so I'll remember what I wanted to get done and not go off on a tangent...well, still might...

Expecting 90 degrees this Sunday!
90!? yikes - I am not ready for that much heat - but it sure would be nice to get a few days in a row over 65...
a bad day off is still better than a good day on... ok, that sounds weird..

This is kinda funny. My Pop just called from the nursing home. We chatted a while. He mentioned he has a girlfriend. Couldn't recall her name though.

WELLCHANGED OUT THREE PLIGS ON THE DRIVERS SIDE HAD TO BEND A CRAP WRENCH TO GET AT ONE. WHY DID I DO A BIG BLOCK? WHY? Now my hands are cramped up like..........

hey...do we not have a chat room anymore?

-
Back