Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is said to been cursed. The legend goes that the Arizona will bleed its oil until the last survivor of Pearl Harbor dies.
Two left now. I was there for the 50th anniversary when Bush was there. Met a few survivors. Hell of a story from them. You can tell it hurt sharing the experience. I have a way different view of it since I worked directly across from the museum for 5 years. Way before thay made the bridge to Ford Island. Used to be skiffs to bring you there.

Review
McCafe in the espresso machine is very drinkable. Only about 87 octane so you may need to retard your timing some.
th?id=OIP.jpg

I've been to Ford Island amazing experience. Taking friends for their first visit in January.
MCBH Kaneohe Bay - Cottages and Campsites
MCBH Kaneohe Bay Campground

Eligibility: Active Duty, Retirees, DOD & NAF Civilians
Telephone: (808) 254-2806
Season: All year
Directions:
MCBH, TLF Bldg 3038, Kaneohe Bay MCBH, HI 96863-3037

Reservations: Call for availability.

Type of Site

Spaces

Hook-Ups/Amenities

Tent

W

Cottages/Cabanas/Villas

37+

Full

Right on the N shore. Beatufull!

MCBH Kaneohe Bay - Cottages and Campsites
MCBH Kaneohe Bay Campground

Eligibility: Active Duty, Retirees, DOD & NAF Civilians
Telephone: (808) 254-2806
Season: All year
Directions:
MCBH, TLF Bldg 3038, Kaneohe Bay MCBH, HI 96863-3037

Reservations: Call for availability.

Type of Site

Spaces

Hook-Ups/Amenities

Tent

W

Cottages/Cabanas/Villas

37+

Full

Right on the N shore. Beatufull!
We always stay at the Hale Koa. Thought of Bellows cottages sometime they look nice also.

We always stay at the Hale Koa. Thought of Bellows cottages sometime they look nice also.
Did that once. I really like the cottages better and they are more secluded. Big island stay at KMC no brainer. Right above the volcano. You will never forget it.

Morning!
Nice morning here.
06:00 and the float planes are throttling up and rattling windows. I’m used to it, after almost 20 years.
Slept most of the night, woke up at 01:00 for a potty break and right back to sleep. First time in weeks. CBD maybe helped?
3 gummies seem to be the magic number.
I took 2 the night before and slept better. So i figured try 3. Tonight will be trying 3 again.
Happy birthday Frank .

Really happened. We were in there for months. Prob 80 cells to blast. Weird *** place. They said we could use their lunchroom. Went there once. Hard core disturbed people there. One guy I remember with a small am radio listening to static and dancing We left there fast also.
That sounds like me in Vietnam. Kkkkkkkkkk

Never been to Hawaii……may be nice, but no desire to visit. I would love to see Alaska
I've been to Alaska. Actually I was born there in 1956, on Elmendorf Air Force Base. Went back for a cruise and land tour around 2015. Was really nice.

I think the honeymoon was Maui and Kaua'i. Lahaina had a great beer drinkin' spot, open patio on the second story overlooking the harbor :D . The inter-island flights cracked me up :rofl: reminded me of a bus ride in Mexico I took. Lots of happy islanders with their small livestock and all their groceries :rofl:

-
Back