Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Woo Hoo! That is some righteous progress right there. My week has been a total poop show. Makes me want to head your way and simply heckle and provide nothing of value other than a strong back. In essence hide for a few days!

There is a chair and cold beverage at the ready for you.

Bit of rain rolled through. Marie took this pic on her way home.

image000000(270).jpg

Don't want to be in the rat rod when that rolls through !
I have about drown in it many times. Also drove at least 1 time of every month 1 year. 0 is cold in that thing. Ice fishermen liked it though.

I have about drown in it many times. Also drove at least 1 time of every month 1 year. 0 is cold in that thing. Ice fishermen liked it though.
I can deal with cold. It’s the extreme heat that gets me.

Be strong!
Oh I am. But I’m also being smart . Gotta let things play out.

Anyway. I spent the evening trying to convince the wife into letting me build our house. Minus the foundation and electric and septic . Not going so well

Oh I am. But I’m also being smart . Gotta let things play out.

Anyway. I spent the evening trying to convince the wife into letting me build our house. Minus the foundation and electric and septic . Not going so well
Have you ever built a house?

Have you ever built a house?
Let me rephrase. I would not be physically building the house. I would be acting as the general contractor and sub contracting out everything. Right now, I’m getting back quotes for each and so far, with materials and labor, I’m totally between 75k and 93k. A far far far cry from the 350-400k if I hire a general contractor.

Went for a cruise. Brought a non car guy. I think i may be a bad influence…

IMG_4666.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4664.jpeg

IMG_4660.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

IMG_4657.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4658.jpeg

-
Back