Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes That is it. Thank you. I will search for that. I am looking for used or aftermarket.
A "Wanted" ad here is a good place to start.

Be sure to include all the make, model, year and images.... You'd be surprised at what these cats have stashed :rolleyes:

I apologize if some of these questions sound basic. I know some information and what to research but not everything and I am far from an expert. This is my project car that I have been wanting for a long time now and my husband (who is a Chevy guy) told me finidng all the parts is on me. Which I understand, it's my project. So now I am determined to find them all. :steering:

I apologize if some of these questions sound basic. I know some information and what to research but not everything and I am far from an expert. This is my project car that I have been wanting for a long time now and my husband (who is a Chevy guy) told me finidng all the parts is on me. Which I understand, it's my project. So now I am determined to find them all. :steering:
That's why we are here.. if we all knew everything we wouldn't need to talk :)

Speaking of sprayers... I have a new favorite way of killing wasps. Zep sprayer with alcohol in it Puts out a perfect pattern and good range to hit a wasp at 6ft or so. Just let them land or even hover and I can get em. Doesn't take much to put then on the ground. If they are still talking after 10 seconds I hit em again to wish them luck oun their journey. Just killed at least 20 around the Duster. :thumbsup: It did make a mess of the dirty junk yard finish, but I really don't care at this point. Hopefully it all buffs out OK after I do some touch-ups. But I can't even start that till I clear out the evil winged demons. Got one small nest out of the right fender by upper hinge, think there may be more in bumper(s). Not sticking my face in there to check.
So if we pretend to be wasps, oh wait most of us are? Well anyway, if we pretend to be wasps you will hit us with alcohol? Heck yea I am thinking I like your plan!

It is for a 73 Dodge Dart Swinger. This piece goes behind the interior door handle. I am working on collecting parts to redo the interior, but it is stumping me. I want to make sure I have everything before I start taking apart the interior.

View attachment 1716118998

View attachment 1716118999
If you hit classic industries web site they have a whole chapter dedicated to interiors. Just scroll thru the chapter one day when your bored and you will likely find it. They will send you a hard copy catalog for free if you request one as well. I prefer to leaf thru and turn pages!

If you hit classic industries web site they have a whole chapter dedicated to interiors. Just scroll thru the chapter one day when your bored and you will likely find it. They will send you a hard copy catalog for free if you request one as well. I prefer to leaf thru and turn pages!
Thank you, I did send for a catalog. I am waiting for the snail mail to deliver. I have been working my way through their site along with Year One's site. Now that I have a part name it will be easier to search than using generic terms.

Tell him if it was easy everyone would rock a Mopar!

Thank you, I did send for a catalog. I am waiting for the snail mail to deliver. I have been working my way through their site along with Year One's site. Now that I have a part name it will be easier to search than using generic terms.

Be sure to check the sponsor vendors in here. There are discounts to be had with some....

OK.. Lesson learned today.

I get notification that I had received a refund on my credit card....from a company I didn't recognize. Hmm....check the bank and sure enough, money back. Well, that doesn't suck right? Only now, I don't know what part I am NOT going to be receiving. :eek: I look up the company... Yup, legit and they do restoration stuff.

Hmmm...

Now I'm digging more into the last couple of months of things I've picked up for the Valiant.

An invoice comes in... From Packard Industries :wtf: Did I get hacked...??

Thank you Internet and a Public service announcement for those not "in the know" - KANTER LLC aka Packard Industries aka Performance Suspension Technologies

Made a buy from P-S-T... I put my FABO screen name in the comments section to get the 10% discount (which is done when they invoice not when they order) so they refunded the discount and sent me the invoice

OK... Back to our regular programming

OK.. Lesson learned today.

I get notification that I had received a refund on my credit card....from a company I didn't recognize. Hmm....check the bank and sure enough, money back. Well, that doesn't suck right? Only now, I don't know what part I am NOT going to be receiving. :eek: I look up the company... Yup, legit and they do restoration stuff.

Hmmm...

Now I'm digging more into the last couple of months of things I've picked up for the Valiant.

An invoice comes in... From Packard Industries :wtf: Did I get hacked...??

Thank you Internet and a Public service announcement for those not "in the know" - KANTER LLC aka Packard Industries aka Performance Suspension Technologies

Made a buy from P-S-T... I put my FABO screen name in the comments section to get the 10% discount (which is done when they invoice not when they order) so they refunded the discount and sent me the invoice

OK... Back to our regular programming
Well, that seems like a backward and confusing process for the consumer :realcrazy: Thank you for giving the rest of us a heads up in case we ever run into the same problem.

-
Back