Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from the kid's house. Fed the cats, cut some tall weeds and volunteer trees, picked some tomatoes, jalapenos, and some green beans, and chatted with the neighbor lady who just lost her husband to cancer. I sweat through my shirt and now I am home and ready for a shower.

What's up there boss! Good to see you roll through
Nothing much; just been working. some fun in between like putting fuel injection on my friends bug after work one day

20230709_002841.jpg

That looks like it'll be a fun ride
once we get it figured out it will be. quite a few issues like it wanting to correct at 10.5 to 23:1 AFR. but it'll be close once we fix some of the hokey **** we did when we put it on at midnight.
in the meantime we're going to stab a marine 350 and a power glide in his nissan truck

Morning, Hot weather has moved in here. Was a 100 yesterday and again today but the humidity is very high for around here at 45%.
Breakfast and coffee the working on travel trailer, wife unit said we are going camping in the mountains.

Fitech on a bug? Now that's cool.
Yeah they wanted us to R&D a manifold for them so we designed one and they sent us the whole setup to test fit and stress test. If they like it they'll be sending us a 1200hp unit for his twin turbo c10 which i'm also wiring.

20230617_145111.jpg

20230617_170522.jpg

20230617_170818.jpg

20230617_211428.jpg

when i was looking in the programmer there are settings for both. to get it to work we might have to make our own tune and set it up for closed loop.
I had a old Holley FI on a CHevy 454 in a tool truck. It worked quite well. It was analog with a control box and knobs to adjust the parameters. Heck, I bet that was 20 years ago. One of the first set up's if I remember.

I had a old Holley FI on a CHevy 454 in a tool truck. It worked quite well. It was analog with a control box and knobs to adjust the parameters. Heck, I bet that was 20 years ago. One of the first set up's if I remember.
good ol' pro-jection. theres still a new on in box at one of the speed shops up here. early 80s .pretty cool little things for what they were

once we get it figured out it will be. quite a few issues like it wanting to correct at 10.5 to 23:1 AFR. but it'll be close once we fix some of the hokey **** we did when we put it on at midnight.
in the meantime we're going to stab a marine 350 and a power glide in his nissan truck
Must be a teen in the desert thing :lol: We put an F85 Olds aluminum V8 and T10 in my homie's '66 Datsun truck when we was teens.

I am not sure the exact protocol for this group, but I need some help. I am looking for the name of a part so that I can research it better, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. It's the piece that sits behind the interior door panel. If I can find the technical term, I feel like my search would be much easier. Maybe I need to be posting this question in another forum, I am not sure.

pic 1.jpg

I am not sure the exact protocol for this group, but I need some help. I am looking for the name of a part so that I can research it better, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. It's the piece that sits behind the interior door panel. If I can find the technical term, I feel like my search would be much easier. Maybe I need to be posting this question in another forum, I am not sure.

View attachment 1716118985
Nope we all help each other with questions like this. This small group has a very large knowledge base. Give it some time check back and one of the guys will come back with an answer or needing a little more information to help you.

View attachment 1716118985

+1 on Z-man's comment. If you can be sure to have Make, Model, Year, any packages and a photo of where the part sits in the car it helps a bunch too!

These guys'll figure it out

It is for a 73 Dodge Dart Swinger. This piece goes behind the interior door handle. I am working on collecting parts to redo the interior, but it is stumping me. I want to make sure I have everything before I start taking apart the interior.

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

It is for a 73 Dodge Dart Swinger. This piece goes behind the interior door handle. I am working on collecting parts to redo the interior, but it is stumping me. I want to make sure I have everything before I start taking apart the interior.

View attachment 1716118998

View attachment 1716118999
That is called the Inner Door Handle Escution. You should be able to find a used one. Or maybe one of the aftermarket mopar supplier will have a new one. Im sure it fit a few diffent years of A bodies...

That is called the Inner Door Handle Escution. You should be able to find a used one. Or maybe one of the aftermarket mopar supplier will have a new one. Im sure it fit a few diffent years of A bodies...
Thank you! That will help narrow it down!

-
Back