Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
About 50 degrees, heading for 80.
Have a pair of struts to install today, physiotherapist’s van has a clunk in front end.
Promised i would look after it last week.
Found a useable headliner for the Dart, i know its putting the cart before the horse, but im grabbing parts when they come up.

Got an e-mail
Auxito led bulbs wants to send me free products to review, i looked at the site, not much interests me, they dont have anything to replace the sealed beams. Damn. I may have a couple h3 housings i just remembered. I may have to rethink this whole thing.

Looking around for some mopar ECU's getting low on them. Holy crap looked at hundreds today and 95% are the "fake" ones. Did you guys know about the letter T after a standard number like say LX 101T is the lower end of thier quality? Just FYI.

Morning again power is on so time to get the day going and GD to camp in an hour.
The bar I had installed over the winter had a large end piece that the manufacture had to redo three times to get it right. It's been sitting in the basement for a few weeks and the installer has found the time to come finish the project today. This means it's soon time to go to the liquor store and buy for the new bar. Still an 85" tv and an old pinball machine to buy and then it will be done.

Morning again power is on so time to get the day going and GD to camp in an hour.
The bar I had installed over the winter had a large end piece that the manufacture had to redo three times to get it right. It's been sitting in the basement for a few weeks and the installer has found the time to come finish the project today. This means it's soon time to go to the liquor store and buy for the new bar. Still an 85" tv and an old pinball machine to buy and then it will be done.

mike whiskey.jpg

I will take one for the Team and sacrifice some of my time and do a quality control check once you get bar stocked. We need verification don’t ya know.

Morning all, getting the new tires mounted on the 72 Fury in a bit, car has been parked in garage since last Sept with a blown rear tire.

Another interesting one. Someone from east coast wants the barracuda. Wants lowest price before shipping. Um, no. Replied if you cant come look at it, its not for sale. Theres a pile of extra parts, an enclosed car hauler would be the sensible way to move it that distance. Spend 2x what its worth to move it.

We are working with a survey crew this morning. We are going to peel off five acres where new house sits and refinance. The house will appraise high enough that doing it this way We will own all the rest of the acreage, shop, apartment, and range free and clear. Woo Hoo!

Got an e-mail
Auxito led bulbs wants to send me free products to review, i looked at the site, not much interests me, they dont have anything to replace the sealed beams. Damn. I may have a couple h3 housings i just remembered. I may have to rethink this whole thing.
i hate LED lights sooo much... they kill my eyes everytime a new car with them comes towards me :(

Every bar needs a mascot, picture below is Jumbo
Morning all, getting the new tires mounted on the 72 Fury in a bit, car has been parked in garage since last Sept with a blown rear tire.
Thats a beuityful Fury, it was in you garage when I was there, rare one to but I forgot what was rare about it. It deserves a new pair.

20211028_152320.jpg

We are working with a survey crew this morning. We are going to peel off five acres where new house sits and refinance. The house will appraise high enough that doing it this way We will own all the rest of the acreage, shop, apartment, and range free and clear. Woo Hoo!
Wow cuzz ! That's great, congratulations

I can help!
Well my doctor and I agree that I will stop drinking for two weeks while I try a new blood pressure med, my pressure has been 160 and above at times of late so my couple bourbon over ice is out for a while. So fare after two days taking it its still 160 over 95

I get to go in and see shoulder surgeon today. Looks like some more titanium in my future. Probably should have quit doing overhead military presses at fifty years old. I switched to the smith machine with lighter weight in an effort to control motion but I really think I did myself no favors doing overhead work.

I get to go in and see shoulder surgeon today. Looks like some more titanium in my future. Probably should have quit doing overhead military presses at fifty years old. I switched to the smith machine with lighter weight in an effort to control motion but I really think I did myself no favors doing overhead work.
Yep, I do a no weight bearing workout that I don't let my wife watch me do, that stick you seen in my shop, 5' 10" tall, you would be surprised what 20 reps each of all the motions will do to your shoulders, 1/3 of my workout is over my head

Got an e-mail

i hate LED lights sooo much... they kill my eyes everytime a new car with them comes towards me :(
Can't be many new cars left running non-LED. My Mazda doesn't have a regular bulb in it as far as I know. Not sure what you even change if a headlight goes out. Will have to take a closer look next time I have the hood up

Good Morning

1691066756618.png

85? Don't think I have ever seen one that big in a house.
1691067127624.png

-
Back