Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We stood it up bolted it to the floor. And hooked up the chain on the non drive side. Hops still had to run power, refill the system and hook up the chain on the cyl end. Mitch stayed over. I guess they are finishing up this morning.

Mitch helped me hook up the chain before he left. Just getting more caffeine in me. Wolfie can you give me a ring I got a question on the lift.

Money is tumbling in the clothes dryer as we speak. Wife already claimed the ones. Which looks to be about half if I have to guess. There goes my stripper money.

ah Sunday - the day b4 Monday... supposed to a day of rest... yeeeeah, ok - - - more like "hey, you never did xyz last weekend and now it HAS to be done day"... there'll be no deep couch sitting!!

Good morning Mike and coffee crew, no rest for me this Sunday either, we are open for a private party of 40. Boss has ALL of us working, doing the math it doesn't really make sense, but he's so touchy none of the staff wants to ask to be off then be known as "not a team player." Dumb, huh? Hopefully the group will eat and get out...not hang around getting drunk and keeping us there till midnight.... Hey bitching is one of the few perks of my job!!

Hey folks!

Glad to see everyone up and about. Except Mitch, maybe.

Done meeting folks. Had a very good day - all very pleasant people - but my ears are ringing.

Hey folks!

Glad to see everyone up and about. Except Mitch, maybe.

Done meeting folks. Had a very good day - all very pleasant people - but my ears are ringing.

I know what you mean Anders, being in a room with people talking tires your ears out.

By the way, there are still four baby birds in the nest. I got some pics again today, hard to get a good shot of the dad feeding them because he's so quick about it. They are really growing and you can see their wings clearly now. When I have time I'll put up all the pics. Time for work...

My ol' buddy Ray at HalifaxHops tells me some o' the boys've been after him to be after me to get on here ever since Lift Day I, and here it is the day after Lift Day II so I guess time has come today. It's like I always say to the wife, I guess: I told you I'm gettin' to it; ya' don't have to nag me every 6 months.

Anybody got a photo of my car from Lift Day I that I can use for my avatar?

Just got back from the car show. I had an unexpected visitor drop by...

CS 0.jpg

Looks like an early monte Carlo to me 70-72
Then what do I know.
You know your GM A-Bodies; it's a 72 Monte. But addition to being Mr. Green Genes Sharecropper #1 at Halifax Hops I am also Chief Asst. Engine Room Lackey there and co-conspirator on many an innovative Mopar beer-in-eering project. As Mopars go, I do have a 97 Cherokee here in the yard with a newly-installed 2011 Jasper 4.0 6 in it (Does that count as a Mopar or an AMC?) and the old engine rusting behind the shed with dollar-size holes burnt thru #'s 2 and 6 pistons, and #4 just totally broken down. The moral of that story is, when you're losing a quart of water a day and can't see where it's coming out, check to see whether there's a hole in the radiator.

FYI- He really has the car!
Very nice, and it's not photoshop.lol

LOL! The car is real...I think I'm the one that's a photoshop!

It was great to see you today Keith, it really made my day to have you stop by!

-
Back