Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so yea, a bit of overkill on a 318 which would be luck to have 300HP... but the smaller primaries would work on a 318 w/the 360 intake just to experiment and get it running..

Good morning gents and gentettes! No telling how long I'll be around here this morning.. Something at work always seems to come up to pull me away from shooting the **** with you all.

Speaking of TQ:s, is there any reason to get one in stead of the Carter AFB 750 I already have? I can get one for cheap.

750 is kind of big that's what I have on the 440 Anders is it going to breathe ?

Im running a QFT 750 on my 360. Its sized nicely for my engine. If I went down to the 600 it would had been to small. Im at 380hp and 420 tq.

from everything I have read you want 2cfm per HP - - so Ramie is right in there - what I can't figure is Dave (Ddaddy) says I should be pushing over 500HP but for sure that 950 I had on there when I got the car was too much...

Mornin Gang !!
Here are some more pics from Lift Day II
IMG_2793.JPG
IMG_2796.JPG
IMG_2799.JPG
IMG_2800.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2804.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG
IMG_2810.JPG
IMG_2811.JPG

We shold start a thread wit those pics "how many things are wrong in these pics" LMAO

Been staying away from typing on this lap top, I picked up a chevy intake of the ground and handed it to my friend on a ladder Should have known better, over did that lift and my neck and shoulder is on fire this morning, looks like a bunch of great fun and things got dun on Lift Day II , congratulations to everyone

Been staying away from typing on this lap top, I picked up a chevy intake of the ground and handed it to my friend on a ladder Should have known better, over did that lift and my neck and shoulder is on fire this morning, looks like a bunch of great fun and things got dun on Lift Day II , congratulations to everyone
damn Chevy parts!!!! :BangHead:

-
Back