Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I just came across a Theme Song for my Demon. It should play whenever the car shows up....

IMG_3751.jpeg
The spacers arrived. Thanks for the suggestion @Mopar Tim

Got gravel levelled-ish. Did not get to scrap though. Buddy needed help with the tbi 454 in his motorhome. A few checks and timing adjustment and it pulls good. For a barn. Road test with the air cleaner off and doghouse open, man what a sound. Was like some kind of dukes of hazzard thing going on….

I'm hoping to drive the Valiant out to MIP next year. I went two years ago. Just wasn't able to stay long. Still a good time.
Inmy plans, Treva will make the trip with me @66340SEDAN, heck there might be a convoy from Arkansas next year show up, wife will drive hers, and me in Victoria, and you add John sublimeone
. Hope we can , she is well on her way Wolfie

20230921_181134.jpg

I ordered the studs from him so I plan to test fit them all this weekend if I get a break in the rain.
We have rain predicted as well.There is a cruise in a hour away at a favorite brewery on Saturday. I don't drive in the rain. There's a band at the Winery Saturday night. That might not happen either. :BangHead: :BangHead: But, I have a plan B. I have some samples from a craft distillery coming in tomorrow and Saturday night might be a perfect time to sample.

Towns fall festival and car show Saturday. Supposed to rain. Behind my property is a private school . Fire dept would show up every year and they would set off the fireworks over the back of my house. Nice show, but I'm glad they don't do it anymore.

There is a Celtic festival here every year and it’s happening this weekend. It will happen rain to shine but unfortunately they won’t have a good turn out. It’s a great time when the weather cooperates.

@memike , tell Treva it will be a hoot! Many of the wives are there and they are all fun gals. I love em' all!

There is a Celtic festival here every year and it’s happening this weekend. It will happen rain to shine but unfortunately they won’t have a good turn out. It’s a great time when the weather cooperates.
We have a big one as well. I'm not Irish but it's a good time.

And for those that never been to MITP 66340sedan hosts a Meet N Greet on Sat. His banner is getting full with all the signatures

-
Back