Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Obtanium Whiskey.jpg4.jpg

Obtanium Whiskey.jpg3.jpg

Obtanium Whiskey.jpg2.jpg

While I was in fact able to put my own socks on today, more importantly I was able to get the lid off the ice cream container by myself. Not sure who decides what a serving size is, but I can assure 1/2 cup of ice cream is ridiculous For a serving size? I mean that is like looking at a gun shop thru the front window. And for the record technically the ice cream bucket is a bowl right?

While I was in fact able to put my own socks on today, more importantly I was able to get the lid off the ice cream container by myself. Not sure who decides what a serving size is, but I can assure 1/2 cup of ice cream is ridiculous For a serving size? I mean that is like looking at a gun shop thru the front window. And for the record technically the ice cream bucket is a bowl right?

Nope nope nope...

Serving size is one container... regardless of what it is

Yes, it is packaged in a bowl.

like drinking whisky from the bottle....going to put that in a glass? its already in a glass...

:rofl:

Brother...I have BEEN THERE... sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a sock and looking at my feet like they were on the other side of the Grand Canyon
Daily. Forget tying my shoes, its a task in itself. I refuse to wear slip-on shoes.

All you need is a spoon...and if you happen to drop a bite or two your little helpers will help with the clean up.

One wheel bearing done, it was rough. 130,000km’s on it. That’s less than 100,000 miles. Then had to take a car in for inspection. Thats done,back on to the gmc.

-
Back