Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How many trees? They just lifted the burn ban here but I haven't torched my pile yet
Three or four. I have the remains of seven trees we cut last June and after out hot dry summer they should burn pretty quick.
After a few days whatever doesn't burn gets toss back into the woods.

We had a 55 R110 like this one. Same pink color. It was a heck of a truck. We hauled wood with it for years.

international-harvester-r110-pick-up-03.jpg

THe fronts looked like this.
55 r110.jpg

It's time to retire the ol' Mr Coffee. It is leaking water when it perks. I bet it's 15 years old.

Good morning lady and gents. I have two large brush piles to burn. I wait till winter, no permit with snow. The really large pile is 90% cedar, it’ll burn fast and hot.

The multi-colored grill is a nice touch. Gives it some individuality.
Yeah, That was an early pic. I had all the pieces and put em on there.....I used to put a Christmas Reath on the grille and drive around at Christmas time. Was a Hoot !!!!

I dont have Bookface so I cant see the ad. What does he want for it ? Here are pics of mine. I sold it bout 10 years ago to a local older guy...
View attachment 1716149252

View attachment 1716149253

View attachment 1716149254

View attachment 1716149255
I like that truck. :thumbsup:
Good morning lady and gents. I have two large brush piles to burn. I wait till winter, no permit with snow. The really large pile is 90% cedar, it’ll burn fast and hot.
Yep, wish I was closer I would love to be there when you torch it up

Well no colunoskepee for me tomorrow, I looked at all my paper work and sure enough, at the very top in blurry ink it says not to take any blood thinners for 3 days prior to appointment. Looks like Mikie gets breakfast today..

-
Back