Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well no colunoskepee for me tomorrow, I looked at all my paper work and sure enough, at the very top in blurry ink it says not to take any blood thinners for 3 days prior to appointment. Looks like Mikie gets breakfast today..
"Yes we are going to poke holes in your innards. We just don't want it to be a life threatening event from the blood loss." :rolleyes:

"Yes we are going to poke holes in your innards. We just don't want it to be a life threatening event from the blood loss." :rolleyes:
:rofl: A nurse called this morning and when I said yes I had some yesterday she ask, didn't they send you information? I said not that I know of. But I wife reading the paper work and its at the very friggin top ! But its blurry like the ink smeared over it. I need to take a picture of it :rofl:

I think it was my first experience with an MRI. If that machine was on an MSHA inspected property ear plugs would have been mandatory :rofl: Of course the technician was in the little sound proof control space :wtf::rofl:

JB Weld?

Bummer.. now you have to learn the foibles of a new coffee maker
I hope I can get one close to the old one. Mine has a clock with delay start but that's it. And I didn't even use that feature. The display is the old red led.

I have that model, a few yrs ago the pot developed a crack. Bought a new Mr Coffee but the old pot didn’t leak till I bumped it washing it a few days ago. So just using new pot and old machine

THis should work. Wal Mart doesn't have the simple one. (that's hard to believe) They still make one with a on switch and no timer.

1696254670364.png

In my early pre-work years I would go with my father to his work, usually an interstate highway construction job. My job was to prepare the

1696255171243.png
in the morning to keep his Teamster Ready Mix drivers out of his hair :rofl:

Well, off to feed the cat. Andy left for San Antonio this morning. He has to teach some software seminar. I will take care of his cat in the AM, his girlfriend wi stop by in the afternoon. He had to put his other cat down. It had diabetes and started having seizures. He buried it undsr a new Maple tree he planted in his honor! LOL

Well, off to feed the cat. Andy left for San Antonio this morning. He has to teach some software seminar. I will take care of his cat in the AM, his girlfriend wi stop by in the afternoon. He had to put his other cat down. It had diabetes and started having seizures. He buried it undsr a new Maple tree he planted in his honor! LOL
Always hard to put down a friend. My condolences.

I hope I can get one close to the old one. Mine has a clock with delay start but that's it. And I didn't even use that feature. The display is the old red led.

The one I have now is the second of the same model. I found it at a yard sale about 10 years ago and stashed it away... Seamless transition when the old one finally gave up the ghost.

Had a bit of a sleep in today. Woke a few times, but got back to sleep pretty quick.
I think I got over 8 hours actual z time. :thumbsup: Hasn't been much more than 5-6 at most for a while.

The one I have now is the second of the same model. I found it at a yard sale about 10 years ago and stashed it away... Seamless transition when the old one finally gave up the ghost.
I think this is the exact one I have. French press from Starbucks. Been out of production for many years now. Should probably grab a spare while there are still nice ones coming up on ebay. I did change the screen a couple times.
1696257181530.png

Here's how I make my coffee most of the time. I have a somewhat larger one here in America that I use. Doesn't make that much coffee but the Vietnamese coffee is so strong you don't want to too much of it. Lol
1115170617_Burst01.jpg

1115170615.jpg

1115170618.jpg

Hey all. Simone since medical issue has needed a CPAC. Full mouth. Well she cannot put it on herself. So every 2 hours she has to use the toilet. Issue in her brain from aneurysm. So every 2 hours yours truly is up putting her mask back on. Sleep. Who needs slerp.....

Hey all. Simone since medical issue has needed a CPAC. Full mouth. Well she cannot put it on herself. So every 2 hours she has to use the toilet. Issue in her brain from aneurysm. So every 2 hours yours truly is up putting her mask back on. Sleep. Who needs slerp.....
You are a very good Husband Tim..... :thumbsup:

Late to the party again!
Cloudy,not too hot or cold.
Went out with a mission this morning. Accomplished!

IMG_5943.jpeg
the 59 Viking C60 is moved to its new parking spot. Droved it there. Now the wheels can come off.
Im not the one pulling the wheels,win!

-
Back