Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fellers and fellets, Cold and snowy this morning. We are at 16deg with 8-10 inches on the ground and still snowing.
Dogs had a blast in the snow on our walk, horses not so much. Back in now and sipping my coffee.

So, I am on to the next project. Need to get the 70 Cuda on the rotisserie. The rear brackets mount at the rear no problem. But the front brackets from the rotisserie that were used on a 68 roadrunner will not match the holes on the frame rails for the 70 Cuda. As you can see in the picture, the two holes in the rotisserie bracket are in line. The two holes for the Cuda are offset. I think I know what to do but I am asking some of you here who have better fabrication skills than I do, what would you do? I got these quarter inch steel plates. I think the best way is to weld them to the inside of the existing rotisserie brackets and redrill the lower hole through, and drill a new hole for the front higher, approximately where my thumb is. What say you fabricators?
1000002757.jpg

1000002758.jpg

1000002759.jpg

1000002760.jpg

So, I am on to the next project. Need to get the 70 Cuda on the rotisserie. The rear brackets mount at the rear no problem. But the front brackets from the rotisserie that were used on a 68 roadrunner will not match the holes on the frame rails for the 70 Cuda. As you can see in the picture, the two holes in the rotisserie bracket are in line. The two holes for the Cuda are offset. I think I know what to do but I am asking some of you here who have better fabrication skills than I do, what would you do? I got these quarter inch steel plates. I think the best way is to weld them to the inside of the existing rotisserie brackets and redrill the lower hole through, and drill a new hole for the front higher, approximately where my thumb is. What say you fabricators?
View attachment 1716159564

View attachment 1716159565

View attachment 1716159566

View attachment 1716159567
Frank would be better at that then me but looks like I would do the same as you Mitch.

I grew up with 5 dogs but my wife is a cat person so... He looks like he likes to be a lap cat.
While Wife and I was gone, my son came over to barrow my aluminum floor jack, Tom wouldn't aproch him at all, he has been in his lap a few times, guess he just wasn't comfortable seeing anyone while we was gone, yes, he is now that he is use to us, he was a wild raised kitten and didn't get around anyone til about 5 to 6 weeks old, just guessing, took a week or two to get him tamed, and able to feed out of our hand, little bugger was fast, and grabbed my finger with one set of claws and snagged the food out of my hand Snapp, fast as lightning

Odin was a feral rescue. He was very shy about being petted but after 5 years he has come around. Boy got springs though. He can jump off the floor and fit between the stair rails 5 steps up. Something to watch.

Odin was a feral rescue. He was very shy about being petted but after 5 years he has come around. Boy got springs though. He can jump off the floor and fit between the stair rails 5 steps up. Something to watch.
Its amazing how far they don't hesitate to jump, Tom flew from my lap to the top of the covered pool table, had to be over 8 ft, crazy springs for sure.

Just seems like they float, the laws of gravity don't apply. When I played basket ball I could get above the rim but with some cat dna look out!!

Its funny, Odin was watching a rabbit in our yard and I know what he was thinking, but the the rabbit got startled and took off and he just said dam!

They kinda do what they want to do, I just have to make what they want, what I want them too. Don't make me say that again!

Got a couple of stone chips in my 69 cuda convertible windshield. I can find the windshield but I cant find an installer.

Taking a break go back and finish up in the basement and watch football the rest of the day. Wife must be having golf withdrawals. She thought maybe we go out to the course and hit some range balls from the indoor practice area. I reminded her she had to ride in a golf cart about a mile to the building in the rain and sleet and then back. Ok not going. Enjoy your day and hope for you football fans your team wins today!! GO CHIEFS!!

Wow devastating news , Adam Johnson ice hockey player for Pittsburg Penguins has died from a skate cut to the neck . R.I.P.

-
Back