Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They can be great buddies. When they want to. They can be pretty independent.

View attachment 1716159577
Thats the reason we decided to take him in, very independent and he can fend for his self after he gets grown,, and the cold weather coming in it took my wife's hart helped..
word has it my neybor did a kill of his family just up the hill, and it happened just one evening before he showed up with another moma cat we have never seen, haven't seen her in about 3 weeks..

Taking a break go back and finish up in the basement and watch football the rest of the day. Wife must be having golf withdrawals. She thought maybe we go out to the course and hit some range balls from the indoor practice area. I reminded her she had to ride in a golf cart about a mile to the building in the rain and sleet and then back. Ok not going. Enjoy your day and hope for you football fans your team wins today!! GO CHIEFS!!
Indeed!! Go Chiefs

That’s so awful for both involved. The family is going through so much and that poor player who caused the injury has to be devastated

So, what’s one of the most redneck things you have done? I will start. Jacked it up, set it on a car trailer and drove home early one sunday morning…

IMG_6001.png

So, what’s one of the most redneck things you have done? I will start. Jacked it up, set it on a car trailer and drove home early one sunday morning…

View attachment 1716159661
No pictures of my redneck things but done enough in my life time.
Stuffed 4 dirt bikes in the trunk of a 69 Impala with the front ends hanging out the back. I'm sure I can come up with more.

No pictures of my redneck things but done enough in my life time.
Stuffed 4 dirt bikes in the trunk of a 69 Impala with the front ends hanging out the back. I'm sure I can come up with more.
69 Impala has a HUGE Trunk.....

Strapped and economy rail less engine to the roof of an old Plymouth Valent 4 door. Now that looked cool with the big tires hanging off the back.
The list is pretty long really.

-
Back