Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I
Since P is the word of the day, it is poring down rain here in Arkansas. But we train anyway! Pictured is my pristine tactical Timmy pant suit for pouring down prodigious amounts of precipitation! And who doesn’t like a Sublime practice pistol! Today is Carbine day and transitions. We are going to get cold and wet again. It is actually perfect for testing out your kit and making sure you can function when it is not seventy degrees and you are on a golf course!

View attachment 1716159454

View attachment 1716159455

View attachment 1716159456

View attachment 1716159457
want to come back and visit again when we have more time. Claudia really enjoyed shooting that day.

The chili was great @toolmanmike.

IMG_4117.jpeg

I've got a family size store bought meat lovers lasagna in the oven now. Of course I am cooking more stuff on top of the stove to go in it. More beef, pepperoni, meat balls, onions, tomatoes, spices. Etc

Ummm no. Actually neither of us did. Got a decent small nap today. Probably gonna try to call it a night earlier than usual tonight. We'll see how that goes. lol
How do you get by on so little sleep? I think you were on here at 4 this morning when I was. LMAO

-
Back